GCET 2020 Exam Applying Procedures is Mentioned in this Article. So, Candidates will get an Idea on How To Apply?. GCET 2020 Exam is conducted for Candidates for Providing Admissions to First Year Professional Degree Course in Engineering, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Pharmacy, Allied Health Sciences, and Nursing. GCET 2020 Exam Applying Procedures is Mentioned in this Article. So, Candidates will get an Idea of Applying for this Exam. GCET Medical 2020 Exam Application Form will be Announced by the Directorate of Technical Education.
GCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for GCET 2020 are mentioned below
- Candidate should be a Citizen of India.
- Candidates who have completed 17 Years of Age before 31st December at the time of Admission.
- Candidates must also have passed HSSC with the Physics, Maths, Biology as a Compulsory subject and, Chemistry as a Non- Compulsory Subject.
Procedures for Applying GCET 2020 Exam
The Procedures for Applying GCET 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates before Applying for GCET 2020 Exam Must visit the Official Link Regularly for Regular Updates.
- Candidates must Read all the Instructions of GCET 2020 Before applying for GCET 2020 Exam.
- After Entering the Academic Details Candidates must click on the Submit Button for Submitting the GCET 2020 Application Form.
- After Entering all the Essential Details Candidates Must Click on the Submit Button.
Application Form for GCET 2020 Exam will be issued on the Official Site. Candidates can Download the Admit Card from the official site of GCET 2020. Candidates can log on to the Site of GCET 2020 for Knowing about the Information of GCET 2020.
GCET 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for GCET 2020 Exam is RS.1500. Candidates can Pay the Application Fee for GCET 2020 through Online and Offline Mode. Candidates must take a DD (Demand Draft) for “Director of Technical Education.”
GCET 2020 Exam Dates
|Releasing of Application Form||Last week of March 2020|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form & Collecting Admit Card||1st week of April 2020|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form & Collecting Admit Card (with late fee)||Last week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd Week May (Physics & Chemistry) & 2nd Week May (Mathematics)|
|Result Published||1st week of June 2020|
|Starting of Counselling||June 2020|