GCET Goa Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam organized by Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa. This is a state level entrance exam conducted for seeking admission to professional degree courses in the field of Architecture, Engineering, Medical. Interested and eligible candidates who are applying for this exam within the commencement of exam. GCET 2020 Results announced in the third week of May 2020 is to be expected and published on the official website of https://dtegoa.gov.in/ candidates go through this link and check their results after enter their enrollment number.
Candidates must note the GCET 2020 Exam Dates
- Prospectus released from – Fourth week of January 2020
- Application form filling process will start from – the Fourth week of March 2020
- The last date of application form filling process and admit card issued from – First week of April 2020
- Deadline for application form and issue of admit card – 25 Mar, 2020 – 26 Apr, 2020
- GCET 2020 Exam date – 07 May, 2020 – 08 May, 2020
- GCET 2020 Results date – 15 May, 2020 (Tentative)
- Counseling process start from – 17 Jun, 2020 – 21 Jun, 2020
- GCET 2020 admission 2nd round – 15 Jul, 2020 – 17 Jul, 2020
- GCET 2020 admission 3rd round – 08 Aug, 2020 – 13 Aug, 2020
GCET 2020 Results
The GCET 2020 results published on the DTE notice board or through official website of the exam authority. There will be not any provision for evaluation/ verification of marks. The merit list prepared for admission based on marks obtained in the entrance examination and it released on the authority official website.
GCET 2020 Admission Process
Any notification regarding GCET 2020 admission through local newspapers. Architecture degree courses admission based on the NATA score. Candidates marks are based on conduct the GCET 2020 admission. And candidates are called for admission process through their merit list.
How to check the GCET 2020 Results? use the below steps
Visit the official website of exam conducting authority.
Click the results tab on the home page.
Fill the required details like enrollment number, password with captcha code correctly.
Click the submit button, the results displayed on the screen.
While checking the results, candidates are advised to download it for future process.