GHS IMR PGDM Application Form 2020: The application form for PGDM course will available in the mode of online. Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research (GHS-IMR) provides PGDM admission (Post Graduate Diploma in Management). Hari Gaur Singhania Institute is one of the top B-School in India. Presently, Admission is open for PGDM Batch 2020-2022. Applicants should need to fill the GHS IMR Application form before the due date. The GHS-IMR picks candidate with right aptitude, attitude and the knowledge because the candidate with these qualities can gain the exact benefit from the PDGM Program. The GHS-IMR Application form details and Eligibility Criteria are given below.
GHS-IMR Application Form 2020
The candidate can get Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research (GHS-IMR) Application Form from the Institute Campus or download the same from the Website.
- Visit GHS-IMR Website – www.ghsimr.ac.in
- Select “Apply Now” button on the Home Page
- The window will show another button called “PGDM Admission Process”
- Now the page will navigate to Admission Process Page
- Now select the button “Download Admission Form”
- Save to the computer and Take a Print out of it and fill all the details manually.
- Affix Your Passport size colour photograph and fill all the details and
- Finally, the candidate needs to sign the SIES Application Form 2020.
Meanwhile, the Application form can be obtained from the campus on cash payment of Rs.500/- or alternatively it can be downloaded from our website and send to our postal address, enclosing a demand draft of Rs.500/- in favour of Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research, Kanpur payable at Kanpur.
GHS IMR PGDM 2020 Application Form
Candidate should fill the following details below, in order to complete the GHS-IMR 2020 Application form.
- Form Number
- Affix Your Passport size colour photograph here
- Full Name (In Bold Letters) (As in High School/Secondary Certificate)
- Date of Birth
- Birth Place (District & State)
- Gender – Male/Female
- Family Members Details – Father / Mother / Siblings
- Permanent Address and Correspondence Address (If Different)
- Category – General / SC / ST / OBC / Other / Physically Handicapped
- Educational Qualification – PG / UG / 12 / 10
- Any Gap in studies (if any)
- Details of Entrance Exam – CAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA / Others
- Any Professional Degree / Diploma (If Yes Please Mention)
- Distinction / Honour (list your achievement in Sports, Cultural and Co-curricular activities)
- Sibling Details
- Hostel Accommodation – No/Yes
- Work Experience – No/Yes
- Signature of the Student
Additionally, applying for Admission does not ensure that the candidate will be called for GD and PI process or get admission.
GHS IMR Eligibility Criteria 2020
Dr Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management and Research (GHS-IMR) follows the AICTE norms in Eligibility Criteria. Moreover, to get admission for the two year PGDM, candidates need to meet the GHS-IMR eligible criteria
- Candidate should have the Bachelor’s (UG) Degree in any specialization from any recognized University.
- Candidates who are appearing for the UG final year exam can also apply for PGDM. However, admission is subject to meet the percentage criteria.
- A minimum percentage of 50 % should be at the graduation level. For SC / ST / OBC / NT and others should have a minimum of 45 % or its equivalent CGPA from the recognized University.
- Application of CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT Exam score is accepted for PGDM course.
- Finally, the Applications are received, candidates are called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)