Government Medical College and Hospital, GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident JR Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Senior Resident SR, Demonstrator & Medical Officer MO Interview Call Letter available here. GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident JR Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident selection process, GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident JR Eligibility, GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident Document verification and for more details get following the page. Dear Candidates we are provide GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident JR Interview Call Letter available here. GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc. GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident Syllabus and Exam Pattern and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident JR 2019 Senior Resident SR Admit Card Download
Candidates who satisfy given eligibility criteria those can submit the GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment online application form on or before the last date i,e, 29 November 2019. Go through the later modules of the page to get the full details of GMCH Recruitment 2019 Notification. moreover, after downloading the GMCH Chandigarh Jr Resident Hall Ticket candidates need to verify the details printed on it. if anyone finds any mistakes kindly forward your GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident Admit Card to the concerned person and get it corrected.
Exam Date – 6th December 2019
Interview Date – 09 December 2019
|GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident 2019 Senior Resident Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Senior Resident, Demonstrator & Medical Officer, Junior Resident, Central Causality Services|
|Board of Organization||Government Medical College and Hospital, GMCH Chandigarh|
|No of Vacancy||89 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Issued|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident 2019 Senior Resident Eligibility
Medical officer (General Medicine & General specialty Surgery)/ Resident Anaesthetist: Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (M.D./M.S./M.D.S/ D.M./M.Ch/DNB) OR equivalent in the concerned (recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council).
Medical Officer/Lady Medical Officer/ Demonstrators (except for the Dept of Forensic Medicine): MBBS (PG degree/ diploma holders shall be preferred)/ M.Sc (Medical) in the concerned specialty for non-medical persons from Medical Institute/Faculty for Demonstrators.
Demonstrator and Emergency Medical Officer in the Deptt. of Forensic Medicine: MBBS (PG degree/ diploma holders shall be preferred).
The final selection for the post of GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident 2019 Senior Resident will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Driving Test
- Document verification
GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident 2019 Senior Resident Written Examination Details
Syllabus for GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident 2019 Senior Resident
- General Science
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge
- Concerned Subjects
Exam Pattern for GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident 2019 Senior Resident
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident Exam Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||General Science||150||120 Minutes|
- All candidates who qualify in the Physical standards and Physical Efficiency tests shall undergo a Written Test.
- The Questions for General English shall be only in English Language.
- The Question paper carrying total 300 marks.
- The Exam Will be Based on the Subjects General Knowledge, General Hindi, Numerical & Mental Ability, Mental Aptitude, Intellectual gain and Logical Ability.
- The Written Exam Will have Negative marking. The Actual Penalty will be Informed Later.
- Level Of exam paper will be as per minimum educational standard.
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Admit Card / Call Letter Download Procedure
Visit the official website
Select for GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident / Senior Resident Admit Card 2019 download link on the home page
Next, enter the required details of registration number & password
Click on the submit button
The GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on your screen
Download and take a print out of your GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident Admit Card / Call Letter 2019
GMCH Chandigarh Senior Resident Previous Old Question Papers & SR, JR Model Papers
GMCH Chandigarh Senior Resident Answer Key 2019 SR & JR Solved Paper
GMCH Chandigarh Senior Resident Result 2019 JR Cut Off & Merit List
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for GMCH Chandigarh Junior Resident 2019 Senior Resident
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).