Goa Board HSSC Hall Ticket 2020 will be released in the month of February for the regular and private candidates. Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education will publish the 12th admit card in the PDF format file. The board examination hall ticket will be issued before commencing the GBSHSE 12th examination. For more details about Goa Board HSSC Hall Ticket kindly visit the official website at www.gbshse.gov.in.
Overview of GBSHSE 12th Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Examination||Goa Board HSSC / 12th Examination|
|Examination Board||Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE)|
|Examination Month||March 2020 (Approximately)|
|Article Category||Goa Board HSSC Hall Ticket|
|Admit Card Status||Updated soon (based on the official)|
Goa Board HSSC Hall Ticket
GBSHSE board will announce the HSSC Admit card for General Stream (Arts, Science, and Commerce) and Vocational Stream students. Goa Board 12th hall ticket is a mandatory document to appearing in the practical and theory examination. The class XII regular students can collect the admit card in the school authorities and private students can download the hall ticket from the official web portal.
The examination appearing candidates can download the hall ticket by using the login ID. After downloading the admit card, students can take the hard copy of the references. Without hall ticket, candidates not allowed to write the board examination. Students should keep their or hall ticket admit card till the end of the process of confirmation of the score.
Goa Board HSSC examination conducts in the forenoon session. The timing of the examination 10.00 am to 12.30 pm, from 10.00 am to 11.30 am and 10.00 am to 1.00 pm. Candidates must view the timing of the examination for avoiding confusion.
How to download Goa Board HSSC Hall Ticket 2020
GBSHSE 12th hall ticket or admit card download steps are given below.
- 1st step: Go to the GBSHSE official Website @ www.gbshse.gov.in
- 2nd step: In the home page search Goa Board 12th Admit Card.
- 3rd step: Find and open the Intermediate hall ticket and it leads to open the new page.
- 4th step: Now enter the required details and press the submit button.
- 5th step: Finally, download the Goa Board HSSC Hall Ticket 2020 and take a printout for further uses.
Hall Ticket Printed Detail
Candidates can check the following details are printed on the GBSHSE plus two hall ticket. Such as Register Number / Roll Number, Name of the Examination, Student Name, Schedule of the Examination, Time Duration of the Examination, Student Photography, Centre of the Examination, Center Code and Exam Instruction.
- Candidates should not forget the admit card on the day of the examination.
- Examiners should obey the rule and regulation during the examination.
- Students shall check the seat number and other details on the admit card.
- Before leaving the examination center, students can carry the hall ticket.
- Candidates should not carry the mobile phone, tablet, and programmed calculators.
According to the date and time of the examination, candidates can begin the exam preparation. Before the exam preparation, students can collect books and study materials. Candidates can use the time evenly in all the subjects. The examiner must know the time management. On the day of the examination, the candidate should not panic about the exam and courage to face the examination.