Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020 will be announced very shortly on the official website at www.gbshse.gov.in. Candidates who are appearing the GBSHSE board examination those are eagerly waiting for the hall ticket. Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education will be released admit card in before 15 to 20 days of commencing the class X examination. Finally, the Goa Board SSC examination conducts in the month of April 2020.
Summary of GBSHSE 10th Admit Card
|Name of the Examination
|Goa Board SSC / 10th Examination
|Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE)
|April 2020 (Approximately)
|Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket
|Admit Card Status
|Updated soon (based on the official)
Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket
Goa Board SSC Hall ticket will release for the register students. The eligible candidates can enter the User name and password to download the admit card on the official website as soon as possible. Students can also get the admit card from their school. GBSHSE 10th hall ticket will issue in the month of February / March 2020.
After collecting the admit card, candidates can check the details. The mention details are given below. If any mistake or error is present in the admit card immediately contact the school examination authorities and replace the correct details. Students can take multiple printouts of Goa 10th Roll Number slip for further information. Without hall tickets, aspirants not allowed to write the examination. The examination duration will vary in one subject to another subject so candidates should verify properly.
Students can prepare the study chart in all the subjects of the examination. On the official website, it may present in the previous year question paper candidates can use for the preparation. In every examination, candidates should check the date, timing, and duration of the examination. The examination venue details will publish on the official website. Before the examination, candidates can visit the examination center, for avoiding the last minute’s confusion.
SSC Hall Ticket Mention Details
GBSHSE 10th Admit Card mention details are given following. Students can check the details such as Register Number / Roll Number, Name of the Examination, Student Name, Schedule of the Examination, Time Duration of the Examination, Student Photography, Centre of the Examination, Center Code and Exam Instruction.
How to Download Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates can follow the below steps to download the Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket.
- Go to the official Website @ www.gbshse.gov.in
- In the home page search, GBSHSE 10th Admit Card.
- Find and open the hall ticket and it leads to open the new page.
- Now enter the required details and press the submit button.
- Finally, download the Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020 and take a printout for further references.
- Candidates advise for entering the exam center before 30 minutes of the examination.
- The students not allowed to exit the hall in one hour of commencing the examination.
- After the 30 minutes of starting the examination, the candidates not allowed entering the exam hall. Those students are disqualifying from the subject of the examination.
- During the examination, candidates should not do any malpractice and cheating.