Goa Public Service Commission Goa PSC AAO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 -2020 Download for Senior Surgeon PDF in Previous Question Papers available here. Goa PSC Block Development Officer, Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO, Planning Officer Exam Date and Exam Centre also provide below the page. Goa PSC Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO Selection Process, Goa PSC Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO Eligibility, Goa PSC Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO Documnet Verification and etc. Aspirants are you searching for Syllabus get here. Goa PSC Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Goa PSC Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO 2019 -2020 Admit Card Download
Jobs Hunter who is in search of Government Jobs can take a look at the below-updated table because we tried to include as many as possible which are officially released by the government of Goa State. Goa PSC Asst Professor Hall Ticket 2019 contains the complete Goa PSC Assistant Professor Exam relevant news. candidates need to cross verify the details provided on Goa PSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019 to avoid the invalid data.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Goa PSC Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO 2019- 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO|
|Board of Organization||Goa Public Service Commission Goa PSC|
|No of Vacancy||31 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Eligibility or Qualification
A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the said Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Postgraduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in speciality concerned. (iii) Work in a responsible position connected with the speciality concerned for 3 years after post-graduation Degree or five years after post-graduation Diploma. (iv) Knowledge of Konkani.
Goa PSC Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO 2019 – 2020 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Goa PSC Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO 2019
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Technical Subjects
- Current Affairs
Exam Pattern Goa PSC Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO 2019
|S.No.||Paper||Name of Subjects||Total Marks||Goa PSC Assistant Professor Exam Duration|
|2.||II||Bengali||50||1 and Half Hour|
|3.||III||GK & Current Affairs||100||3 Hours|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Goa PSC Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download Goa PSC Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Goa PSC
Download Goa PSC Assistant Agricultural Officer AAO 2019 – 2020 Interview Call Letter – Check Here