The Admit card for GPAT 2020 is expected to be issued on January 2020. Candidates can download the Admit card from the official website (i.e.) www.aicte-gpat.in. Through this website, candidates can download the admit card and can know about the details about it. Candidates who are willing to join the M. Pharm can apply for this exam
Modes of Downloading GPAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card only through online only. After downloading the admit card the candidates are instructed to check properly all the information regarding all the details filled on the Admit card. If a correction is found candidates must inform the authorities of the GPAT.
Downloading procedures for Admit card 2020
- Log in to the official link of GPAT (i.e.) aicte-gpat.in.
- By entering the Application ID and password the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Now candidates can download the Admit card
- Before taking a printout, the candidate must read all the instructions given on the Admit card.
- Now candidates should take multiple copies of printout for further usages.
The exam date for GPAT 2020 is January 2020. The Admit card can be downloaded from January 2020. If the candidate is valid the admit card will be sent to his mail ID. Candidates can also download the admit card from the website.
GPAT 2020 Info
- This exam is fully based on CBT (computer based test). This exam conducted for 3 hours.
- Candidates who have submitted the application form fees on time can get the admit card.
- For each correct answer 4 marks will be given and for an incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Documents to be submitted Along With Admit Card
The documents for submitting along with Admit card are as follows
- Driving license
- Passport, Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- PAN card
Note for candidates
The name on the above – mentioned photo ID should match the name in the application number. Both should match each other. After downloading of the admit card the candidate should sign on the admit card and should paste a passport size photo.
Candidates must reach exam hall 30 minutes (approx.) before the exam started. Devices like calculator, cell phones, wrist watch are not permitted inside the exam hall.