GPAT 2020 Application Form (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) is conduct by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a national level examination. This exam is conducted for selecting pharmacist graduate for admission to Master graduate programs. GPAT 2020 online application form will start from on 1st November 2019 and close on 30 November 2019. GPAT 2020 examination will be held on January 24, 2020.
The test is conducted for 3 hours and is online based. The scores obtained in this test is approved by the AICTE – approved institutions. A candidate who wants to get admission in best colleges for studying Pharma can apply for this exam.
GPAT 2020 Exam Date
Check the GPAT Exam Date 2020 including the dates of application, admit card, exam, and result. All the dates given below are officials:
The important dates for GPAT 2020 are as follows
Online registration starts on – 1 November 2019
Closing date for online registration – 30 November 2019
Downloading of Admit card – 24 December 2019
Date of the examination – 24 January 2020
Declaration of results – 3 February 2020
Registration process for GPAT 2020
- Through online and offline mode candidates can complete their registration.
- The last date for registration process is 30 November 2019.
- Registration process starts from 1 November 2019.
- Candidates who pay through online can pay the payment through debit/credit card net banking or cash payment.
- Only the candidate should fill all the details in the application form.
- While filling the details in the application form
Application Fee for GPAT 2020
- For General and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates the application fee is Rs.1400
- The application fee for Female candidates/SC/ST/PwD/ category candidates is Rs.700
- A candidate who wants to pay the fees through cash payment they have to download the challan (SBI) from the official portal and should visit on next day challan generation to pay the amount.
Eligibility Criteria for GPAT 2020
Candidates who wish to apply for the GPAT 2020 should overcome the upcoming eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have completed the Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
- There is no age limit.
- A candidate who is studying in B. Pharmacy they can also apply for this exam.
Details Required for Registration
- Address details
- Qualification details
- Personal details
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature