Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC Associate Professor Admit card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. GPSC Professor Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide GPSC Associate Professor Selection process, GPSC Associate Professor Eligibility, GPSC Associate Professor Document verification, GPSC Associate Professor Notification, GPSC Associate Professor Written Test and for more details get following the page. Candidates also mentioned GPSC Associate Professor Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern below. Are you waiting for GPSC Professor Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List updates will be soon.
Official Notification – Check Here
GPSC Associate Professor Admit card Download Hall Ticket
Furthermore, you can learn about Gujarat PSC Associate Professor Hall Ticket 2019 release date as well as GPSC Professor Exam Date. Moreover, you can access the direct link enclosed within this article or refer the official portal of GPSC to get https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/ Admit Card. Admit Card is the key to enter in the examination hall. For all the candidates it will be mandatory to carry their admit card on the day of the examination. For more information regarding GPSC Associate Professor Admit Card 2019 check the below mentioned schedule.
Eligibility or Qualification
Postgraduate degree with at least 55 % of the marks or at least its equivalent grade of B in the seven point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the master degree level in the relevant subject of any of the University.
|GPSC Associate Professor Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Associate Professor, Professor|
|Board of Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC|
|No of Vacancy||231 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
GPSC Associate Professor Recruitment Selection Process
The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
GPSC Faculty Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for GPSC Professor
The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
Syllabus for GPSC Professor
- Gujarati (Descriptive)
- English (Descriptive)
- General Studies Paper 1 (Objective)
- General Studies Paper 2 (Objective)
- Optional Subject (Descriptive)
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for GPSC Professor
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download GPSC Professor Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GPSC
Download GPSC Professor Interview Call Letter- Check Here