Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation GSRTC Account officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Deputy Engineer, Security Officer, Divisional Mechanic Engineer, Divisional Traffic Officer, Depot Manager, Assistant Store Officer and Assistant Account Officer Interview Call Letter available here. Applicants GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager Selection Process, GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager Eligibility, GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager Document verification and etc. Aspirants we are provide GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager Answer Key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
However, get an idea on GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager Hall Ticket Issue Date and Exam Date. Stay connected to this page for constant updates on Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Clerk Admit Card. In the same way, the aspirants also search for the GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager Admit Card in many sites. We wish the Authorities, give clarity about the hall ticket issued dates. Because the applicants are busy with the call letters browsing process.
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview/group discussion. The test will be conducted tentatively on 2019. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also advised to the candidates through SMS and e mails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters.
- Written Exam
- Interview or Group Discussion
- Document Verification
|GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Deputy Engineer, Security Officer, Divisional Mechanic Engineer, Divisional Traffic Officer, Depot Manager, Assistant Store Officer and Assistant Account Officer|
|Board of Organization||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation GSRTC|
|No of Vacancy||27 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit card / Hall Ticket|
Eligibility or Qualification for GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager 2019
Candidates should have Graduate, PG & Degree.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Syllabus for GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager 2019
Exam Pattern for GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager 2019
|Exam Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|Offline(OMR Based)||English/ Gujarati||100||100||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge/ General History/Geography/Current Affairs|
|Information Related to Tickets|
- Qualifying in nature and marks thereon will not be reckoned for arriving at the Merit.
- Test will be held on-line. If number of applications is less, Bank reserves the right to consider selection of the candidate(s) through shortlisting and interview, instead of test & interview.
- Except Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided or may be waived at the discretions of Bank. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as Passport/Aadhar/ PAN Card/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Identity Card issued by Institute of Chartered Account, in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager 2019 Recruitment– Check Here
GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager 2019 Notification– Check Here
GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket– Check Here
Procedure to Download GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager 2019 Admit Card
Visit Official Website ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Find the link and open the page.
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GSRTC
Download GSRTC Account officer & Depot Manager 2019 Hall Ticket / Call Letter