GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card 2019 & GSSSB Office Assistant Admit Card download using Select Job, Confirmation Number, Birth Date. Check GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam Date & Centre here. Dear Candidates we are provide GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Selection process, GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Eligibility, GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Document verification and for more details get following the page. Candidates we are provide GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Written Examination information also available here. Candidates we are provide GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card 2019
Hence all the candidates who had applied for the respective posts can stay tuned to this page to get the latest updates about the GSSSB Exam Dates, GSSSB Call Letter Download etc @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Moreover, the Admit Card contains the details such as Date, time, reg number etc. In Gujarat GSSSB Exam the question will be of Multiple-choice questions.
Download GSSSB Clerk & Office Assistant Admit Card 2019: Check Here – (Available Now)
|Exam Date||17th November 2019|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
Total no. of scoring marks is 150 marks and time duration of the exam is 120 minutes. Questions will be come from General Knowledge, Gujarati Literature, English Grammar & Technical Subjects. So, don’t waste your time and start preparing for the exam and check your GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Admit Card 2019 on time.
GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk 2019 Selection Process
The selection for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Office Assistant & Clerk|
|Board of Organization||Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board GSSSB|
|No of Vacancy||2221 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
gsssb.gujarat.gov.in @ GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
Aspirants Must have passed the Graduation from the recognized University with Minimum Percentage. Refer to Official notification for more details.
Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) and multiplying by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk 2019
Exam Pattern for GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk 2019
- The Qualifying Marks in Written Examination will be 45% for UR Category, 40% for OBC Category, 35% for SC & ST and 30% for PWD Category.
- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
- The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
About Examination Board
The General Administration Department of Gujarat Government was constituted to provide the tasks set out in the Resolution No: 1-3-88 of KG-1186- 1615-G3 to “Staff Selection Commission”. For the purpose of making the name of this Commission, its performance, field of field affairs, in order to make it more transparent, it is proposed to keep its “Gujarat employee 5 Sansaghi Mandal” by the Resolution No: KVY-1186-1615-G.3 of the TA-11-1988 section of the society.
It was 5 but in the state, there can not be two judgments for the same purpose, namely: Gujarat Public Service Commission. In the Resolution no 01-05-1990 of the division of the society. K.B.Y.Y.-1088-Rari41-G3 has been named as “Gujarat Secondary Service 5 Sansagiri Mandal”. This office has the office’s head office status.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for GSSSB Office Assistant & Clerk 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GSSSB