Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download for Interview Call Letter available here. Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Aspirants we are mentioned Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Selection Process, Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Eligibility, Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Document Verification and etc. Aspirants are you searching for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Admit Card Download Procedure mentioned below the page. Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants Answer key, Result, cut off, merit list and etc.
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Admit Card Download
Moreover, candidates are advised to keep the login credentials in advance to Gujarat HC Assistant Admit Card instantly. By now, there is no official announcement from the superior authorities about Gujarat High Court Assistant Call Letter 2019. If at all the Gujarat High Court Team declares any related news we will let you know via our page. All candidates who have already applied for the Gujarat High Court Assistant Recruitment Exam can download the Gujarat High Court Assistant Admit Card soon on the Gujarat High Court Website i.e. gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
Written Exam Date: 20/01/2019
Viva-Voce Test (Interview) Date:
23/02/2019 09.03.2019 (Saturday) (Tentative)
The final selection for the post of 2019 will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Legal Assistants|
|Board of Organization||Gujarat High Court|
|No of Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
hc-ojas.guj.nic.in @ Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Eligibility
Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Written Examination
Syllabus for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019
- Language Professions
- General Awareness
- Computer Proficiency
- General Studies (Objective Type)
Exam Pattern for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019
- The written test of all the applicants shall be conducted.
- The question paper will be objective type (100 marks) having 100 questions with multiple choices.
- Candidates will mark their answers on OMR sheet and each question will carry 1 mark. The duration of test shall be of two hours.
- The question paper will be provided in English (except the Punjabi language proficiency part).
- The setup of question paper will be as under.
- The final score (out of 100) will be considered for final selection.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Notification – Check Here
Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website https://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Gujarat High Court
Download Gujarat High Court Legal Assistants 2019 Interview Call Letter