Gujarat Water Supply Sewerage Board GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 for pdf download now at below the page. GWSSB AAE Syllabus 2019 Download, GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE Exam Date & Exam centre will be announced soon at online. GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE selection process, GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE Eligibility, GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE Document verification, GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE Previous Question papers, GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE Old Examination Papers, GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE Sample Papers, GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE Model Papers, GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE Answer key & Result, GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE and for more details get following the page.
GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE 2019 Written Examination syllabus
Our team gathered full Gujarat Additional Asst Engineer Syllabus and given here to save your valuable preparation time. Applicants can refer GWSSB AAE Syllabus 2019 and also Gujarat Additional Assistant Engg Exam Pattern. We are also giving the direct link to download Gujarat WSSB AAE Syllabus Pdf. The subjects and subtopics of all those subjects are given in GWSSB Recruitment Syllabus 2019. So prepare all the concepts of Gujarat Water Supply and Sewage Board Syllabus to get the good score in the exam.
GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE 2019 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE 2019 Recruitment Summary
Name of Examination – Additional Assistant Engineer AAE
Name of Organization – Gujarat Water Supply Sewerage Board GWSSB
No of Vacancy – various
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official Website – www.gwssb.gujarat.gov.in
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
www.gwssb.gujarat.gov.in @ GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE 2019
Based on the GWSSB AAE Syllabus the questions will be asked in the exam. So, we suggest all the contenders prepare well and crack the written exam easily. With the help of given GWSSB AAE Syllabus 2019, you can begin the preparation. We all know that there is a massive competition for Government jobs. So, the best way to crack the written exam is preparation. Candidates can also visit the official web portal of Gujarat Water Supply And Sewerage Board and download the syllabus.
GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE 2019
General Engineering (Civil or Mechanical)
Sub Divisional Works Accounts
Special Subject Water Supply or Sanitation Engineering (or) Mechanical Engineering & Bore drilling Technology
Practical Drawing (Civil or Mechanical)
Gujarat AEE Exam Syllabus 2019 – General (Civil Engineering)
- Composition and manufacture-storing, varieties and uses.
- Normal and rapid hardening cement, Properties and l.S.S.tests.
- Cement Mortar.
- Preparation and uses, properties, strength and tests.
- Gauged mortars – proportioning of materials in mortars.
- Effect of water content.
- Cement Concrete.
- Aggregates (coarse and fine).
- Cement and water.
- Proportioning and mixing.
- Real, nominal and field mixes, bulking of sand.
- Grading of aggregates, water-cement ratio, placing and curing.
- The strength of various mixes and uses.
- Ready Mix Concrete and Admixtures.
- Damp Proofing/ Water Proofing.
- General principles of designing foundations.
- Types of soils and safe bearing pressure on the various types of soils.
- Masonry (various types): Brick masonry/Stonemasonry.
- Drafting specifications for various items in construction.
- Analysis of rates and schedule of rates.
gwssb.gujarat.gov.in AEE Syllabus 2019 – Sub Divisional and works Accounts
- Internal records of accounts.
- Initial records, receipts and issues including issues to contractors.
- Material at site accounts.
- Measurement books, taking of measurements, use and maintenance of measurement books.
- Schedule of Rate.
- Delegation of powers.
- Various Types of Approvals for Projects (WS & Drainage).
- Importance of action plan & Elements.
- Rules regarding contracts as embodied in the different forms of agreements. Contractor’s bills.
- Piecework and contract work.
- Aid and advances to contractors.
- PPP Models.
- Standard Tender Documents.
ગુજરાત Water Supply Engineering સિલ્લાબુસ 2019
- Objective of public protected water supply.
- Basic Design Considerations.
- Design Period.
- Population forecast.
- Per capita water supply – Criteria.
- Peak factors.
- Quality standards considerations.
Project Feasibility Report:
- The proposed project – Long term plan for water supply.
- Project Report.
- Google Earth & Google Map for the Survey Work of RWS.
- Various types of approval for regional water supply & drainage projects.
- institutional and Financial aspects.
- Conclusions and recommendations for the project.
Measurement of FIow:
- Flow measurement in open channels.
Measurement in closed conduits:
- Differential pressure devices.
- Venturi meters.
- Orifice plates and nozzles.
- Pilot tubes.
- Water meters.
Sources of Supply:
- Kinds of Water Sources and their characteristics.
- Water from precipitation.
- Surface Waters.
- Ground waters.
- Salinity ingress.
- Sanitary survey.
Hydraulics of conduits:
- Coefficient of roughness.
- Mannings / Hazen Williams formula.
- Experimental estimation of C value.
- Cost-effective design of pipeline (Rising as well as Gravity main) (Manual & Software based).
- Resistance due to specials and appurtenances
Types of pipes:
- Specifications for manufacture, supply, laying, jointing, commissioning the following pipes.
- Cl Pipes.
- MS pipes.
- AC pipes.
- Prestressed concrete pipes.
- PVC pipes.
- GRP pipes.
- Line Valves.
- Sluice Valves.
- Butterfly valves.
- Globe Valves.
- Scour Valves.
- Air Valves.
- Pressure relief valves.
- Check valves.
- Surge Tanks.
- Pressure releasing and sustaining valves.
- Ball valves or float valves.
- Automatic shut-off valves etc.
- Water Quality Parameters.
- Physical characteristics.
- Chemical properties.
- Biological properties.
- Methods of Treatment and flow designs.
- Conventional Water treatment.
- Flash mixing and alum handling.
- Filtration ( SSF & RSF ).
- Dual media filters.
- Pressure filters.
- UV treatment.
- Application of chlorine, chlorine demand, residual chlorine, chlorine dose, handling chlorinators etc.
- Specific Treatment processes.
- Reverse Osmosis.
- Water softening plants.
- Service Reservoir.
- Pumping stations and pumping machinery – Selection and type of pumping machinery.
GWSSB Gujarat AAE Syllabus 2019 – Waste Water Engineering
- Aim and Objective of Sewage disposal.
- Definitions of common terms used in Waste Water Engineering.
- Systems of Sanitation.
- Conservancy system and Water Carriage system.
- Sewer appurtenances.
- Pumping of sewage.
- Characteristics’ of sewage ( BOD, COD etc).
- Sewage treatment processes.
- Conventional treatment.
- Biological treatment.
- Activated sludge process.
- Oxidation ponds and ditches.
- Anaerobic processes like UASB etc.
- Tertiary treatment and recycling of sewage.
- PPP model.
GWSSB Exam Syllabus 2019 – Practical and Viva Voice Test
- Practical and oral test in surveying and setting out.
- Care and adjustment of levels.
- Levelling and reduction of levels.
- Setting out angles.
- Setting out a plan on the ground.
- Google Earth & Google Map for the Survey Work of RWSS.
- MIS Software.
- Application of Branch & Excel.
- Survey & levelling.
Exam Pattern for GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE 2019
|Exam Types||Papers||Subjects Name||No of Marks||Durations|
|Written Examination||I||General Engineering (Civil or Mechanical)||75||3 hours|
|II||Sub Divisional Works Accounts||75||3 hours|
|III||Special Subject Water Supply or Sanitation Engineering (or) Mechanical Engineering & Bore drilling Technology||75||3 hours|
|IV||Practical Drawing (Civil or Mechanical||25||75 Minutes|
- The test contains 4 papers.
- The questions in the examination will be from technical subjects.
- Total marks in the exam are 250 marks.
- GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE contains two papers.
- Paper I has questions from Hindi & English Languages.
- Each section has 75 marks.
- No Negative Marking.
- The time duration of one paper is 3 hours.
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Ration Card, College ID, Bank Passbook.
- Passport, Driving License.
- Any Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
Previous Question Paper & Model Papers
- GWSSB AAE Smple Papers for General Engineering (Civil)
- GWSSB Previous Year Papers for Sub Divisional & Works Accounts
- GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Model Papers for General Engineering (Mechanical)
- Boring – GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Last Year Papers
- GWSSB Sample Question Papers for Practical Drawing – Mechanical
Procedure to Download GWSSB Additional Assistant Engineer AAE 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.gwssb.gujarat.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GWSSB