Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL Apprentice Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Apprentice Exam Interview Call Letter available here. HAL Apprentice Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide HAL Apprentice Selection Process, HAL Apprentice Eligibility, HAL Apprentice Document verification and for more details get following the page. Dear Applied candidates we are provide HAL Apprentice Selection list and for more details get following the page. HAL Apprentice Syllabus & Exam pattern details also mentioned below the page. Candidates we also provide HAL Apprentice Answer key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
HAL Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Admit card is very essential document for any competitive exam. Without carry admit card, contender will not be allowed to sit in the exam process. So, keep it safe after downloading the HAL Hall Ticket 2018 through the official website. Moreover, only candidates who had applied for Technical Operator Mechanical & Electrical Posts are able to download HAL Exam Hall Ticket 2018. Also, the HAL Exam Call Letter contains the date, time, venue etc.
Applications are invited from the Eligible Candidates who have passed ITI, for undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentice Act 1961, in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Korwa, Amethi.
|HAL Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Apprentice|
|Board of Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL|
|No of Vacancy||240 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
hal-india.co.in @ HAL Apprentice 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
Passed 10th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of Education or its Equivalent Passed ITI Examination and having National Trade Certificate issued from National Council For Vocational Training (NCVT)
Passed 10th Class under 10+2 system of Education or its Equivalent Passed ITI Examination and having National Trade Certificate issued from National Council For Vocational Training.
Passed 8th Class Education or its Equivalent from Recognized Institute Passed ITI Examination and having National Trade Certificate issued from National Council For Vocational Training.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Selection Process for HAL Apprentice 2019
The Selection for Engagement of Apprentices will be based on 100% Merit basis, taking into consideration 70% Weightage of Total Aggregate Marks secured in the 10th class & 30% weightage of Total Aggregate Marks secured in the ITI Examination.
The list of Provisionally Selected Candidates will be available in HAL, Korwa LAN/WAN/Notice Boards and hosted at Carrers Section in the HAL website www.hal-india.com.
HAL Apprentice 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HAL Apprentice 2019
Exam Pattern for HAL Apprentice 2019
- The written exams for all the posts will be multiple choice objective type.
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks in each paper for every wrong answer.
- The Exam will be Written type.
- The Paper will be based on the Last Education Qualification of Candidates.
Provisionally Selected Candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared fit by Govt. Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted). A Medical Certificate is to be submitted at the time of Joining Apprentice Training.
Candidates will have to obtain Police Verification Certificate from the Commissioner/Superintendent of Police from the place where the Candidate resides and have to submit at the time of joining of Apprentice Training after successful Verification of Original Documents.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HAL Apprentice 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
HAL Apprentice 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
HAL Apprentice 2019 Notification – Check Here
HAL Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HAL Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website hal-india.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HAL
Download HAL Apprentice 2019 Interview Call Letter