Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL Apprentice Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDf in Previous Year question Papers available here. HAL Apprentice Exam Date & Centre also released soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for HAL Apprentice Selection process, HAL Apprentice Eligibility, HAL Apprentice Document verification and etc. HAL Apprentice Syllabus for PDF get here. HAL Apprentice Sample Papers, HAL Apprentice Model Papers, HAL Apprentice Old Examination Papers and etc. HAL Apprentice Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
HAL Apprentice 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Contenders must fill HAL Trade Apprentice Applications from 10th Dec 2018 to 20th Dec 2018. Applicants must score qualifying marks in the written exam to get placed in HAL Trade Apprentice Jobs as contract basis for one year.
Refer HAL Trade Apprentice Previous Papers, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Trade Apprentice Preparation Tips, Exam Study Materials, etc on this page. Read the complete page for more details about Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Exam Syllabus 2019.
|HAL Apprentice 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Apprentice|
|Board of Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL|
|No of Vacancy||240 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
hal-india.co.in @ HAL Apprentice 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
Passed 10th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of Education or its Equivalent Passed ITI Examination and having National Trade Certificate issued from National Council For Vocational Training (NCVT)
Passed 10th Class under 10+2 system of Education or its Equivalent Passed ITI Examination and having National Trade Certificate issued from National Council For Vocational Training.
Passed 8th Class Education or its Equivalent from Recognized Institute Passed ITI Examination and having National Trade Certificate issued from National Council For Vocational Training.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
NIFT Junior Hindi Translator JHT 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for DSHM Accounts Assistant & MO 2019
HAL Trade Apprentice Exam Syllabus 2019 – Trade Theory
- Machinist Grinder
- Electric Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Refrigeration/ AC
- Draughtsman Mechanic
- Sheet Metal Work
Syllabus Of HAL Trade Apprentice – Aptitude
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Surds and Indices.
- Problems on Ages.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Races and Games.
- Simple Interest.
- Height and Distance.
- Time and Distance.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Stocks and Share.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Boats and Streams.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Time and Work.
- Compound Interest.
- Chain Rule.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Exam Syllabus 2019 – Mental Ability
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Decision Making.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Statements & Arguments.
hal-india.co.in Trade Apprentice Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Environmental Issues.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Countries and Capitals.
- General Science.
- Indian History.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Current Affairs.
Exam Pattern for HAL Apprentice 2019
- The written exams for all the posts will be multiple choice objective type.
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks in each paper for every wrong answer.
- The Exam will be Written type.
- The Paper will be based on the Last Education Qualification of Candidates.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HAL Apprentice 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
HAL Apprentice 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
HAL Apprentice 2019 Notification – Check Here
HAL Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HAL Apprentice 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website hal-india.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HAL
Download HAL Apprentice 2019 Previous Year question Papers