Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2020: The application form of Haryana B.Tech Admission will be available in the mode of either online or offline. Applicants can fill the Haryana B.Tech Admission Application Form at the official page of Haryana State Technical Education Society. Haryana Application form will release tentatively in the month of May 2020. The Haryana 2020 admission is conducted for providing B.Tech admission at various institutions / universities. Haryana B.Tech Admission is based on the basis of JEE Main Score. Here we have mentioned the detailed information about the Haryana B.Tech 2020 Application Form like exam dates, applying procedures, etc.
Haryana B.Tech Admission 2020
|Name of Admission||Haryana B.Tech Admission|
|Admission Based on||JEE Main 2020 Exam|
|Application Form Release||May 2020|
|Admission Level||State Level|
|Category of Admission||Under Graduate (UG)|
|Body for Admission||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|JEE Main Exam Date||06th January 2020|
|JEE Main Result Date||31st January 2020|
Haryana B.Tech 2020 Application Form
The application form will be released in the May month 2020. The candidates who get pass mark in the JEE Main exam can apply for the admission process. The application form will release in the official site onlinetesthry.gov.in. The admission is based on the candidates marks in 12th standard and the JEE main exam scores. The candidate should score 55% of marks in 12th exam. The diploma candidates also can apply for admission. The admission is only for UG graduate. In the counselling process, the colleges under Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) can also participate.
Haryana B.Tech Admission is being conducted for;
- The applicants as Regular students
- The candidates apply under
- TFW – Tuition Fee Waiver scheme
- KM – Kashmiri Migrants category
- HGST – Haryana Government School Toppers category
- EWS – Economically Weaker Section
The application fess for all the candidates under the categories of General / Other Backward Classes / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes will be Rs.200.
Mode of Payment
The application fees may be paid either in the mode of online or offline.
- In online mode, applicants can pay the application fees through the Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
- For offline mode, candidates can pay via Demand Draft of Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank.
- The amount once paid for registration will not be refunded.
How to fill the Haryana B.Tech Application Form
- Go the official site hstes.org.in
- Register the details or create a login ID
- Enter the academic details
- Cross-check the details as you have registered
- Select your choice or preference for the courses
- Pay the application fees
- Confirm your details before submitting the application form
- Check your mail for successful registration.
- Keep safe the application number and password throughout admission process
JEE Main 2020 Exam
JEE Main exam is conducted for getting admission for UG courses B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch./ B.Plan into various IITs, NITs, etc. NTA has been released the official notification of JEE Main 2020 entrance examination. JEE Main January 2020 registration and application form has been started on 03 September 2019. JEE Main 2020 exam will be held from 06th to 11th January 2020.
Eligibility Criteria of Haryana B.Tech Admission
The eligibility criteria for the getting admission in the Haryana state-affiliated colleges will be released by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). The criteria have some parameters related to exam qualification, age, etc.., candidates need to fulfill. The eligibility criteria for regular candidates, Kashmiri migrants (KM), Haryana Government School Toppers and candidates applying under Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme may differ.
|B.E / B.Tech||The candidates should have passed in 10th and 12th class in recognized Board with 45% of marks. For SC/ST candidates only 40% of marks.|
The student should have studied physics, mathematics, and any one of the following subject (chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology/Technical vocational subjects.
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology)||The Candidates should have passed in 10th, 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Mathematics, Biology along with any one of the following subjects – Chemistry, Bio-Tech., and Computer Science.|
Haryana B.Tech Admission Procedure for KM, HGST & TFW Candidates
- Candidates applying as Kashmiri Migrants will get supernumerary seats on the basis of inter-se-merit of the qualifying exam. The percentage is calculated by marks scored by the candidates in physics, mathematics, and any one of the following subject (chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology/Technical vocational subjects.
- The candidates applying under Haryana Govt. School Topper (HGST) category, they will get seats in each branch in the Govt./Aided/ University Department/Private institutes offering B.Tech programs on the basis of the inter-se-merit of their 10th, 12th The candidates will have to produce a certificate in support of their claim from the Principal/ Headmaster of the Govt. School of which the candidate has topped.
- The candidates under TFW/EWS can also get an admission. The 10% of seats will allot to these category students in each course. The intake of course in educational institutions other than the minority educational institutions approved by AICTE.
Haryana 2020 Admission Participating Institutes
- Lingaya’s University, Faridabad
- University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research, Ambala
- Seth Jai Parkash Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Yamunanagar
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar
- World College of Technology and Management, Gurgaon
- The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences, Bhiwani
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal
- YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad.