Haryana Polytechnic application form 2020 is going to publish by the HSTES (Haryana State Technical Education Society. They providing the admission in the all the diploma courses i.e. Diploma in engineering (Lateral Entry) & Diploma in Pharmacy. The Haryana DET (Diploma Entrance Test) is a state level admission, it is conducted by the HSTES (Haryana State Technical Education Society). And the HSTES is conducted only by the lateral entry diploma courses. Candidates will be selected on merit list basis on the qualifying examinations.
Haryana Polytechnic (or) DET application form 2020 cannot be released in the offline mode and they will be published in the online mode only. Candidates who are Haryana Polytechnic colleges, they can fill the application form of Haryana DET (or) Haryana Polytechnic 2020 . The candidates who have missed the previous chance for the fill the application form, they can use for this time. Interest candidates can fill the application form carefully, to avoid the mistakes in the Haryana Polytechnic admit card 2020 . Finally, candidates can fill the application form of Haryana Polytechnic (or) Haryana DET 2020 in the www.hstes.org.in website.
Haryana Polytechnic Application form 2020 | Haryana DET Registration, Dates @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Name of the Exam||Haryana DET (Diploma Entrance Test)|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||Last week of May 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2020
Haryana Polytechnic application form 2020 (or) Haryana DET application form 2020 will be available in the 3rd of April 2020 . And the candidates can last date of fill the application form 2020 of Haryana Polytechnic (or) DET in the 2nd week of May 2020 . The application form cannot be accepted an offline mode and the incorrect application form will be definitely rejected. After the candidates are successfully filling the application form, the HSTES official board released the Haryana Polytechnic admit card 2020.
Haryana Polytechnic Application Fee
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode.
- The Haryana Polytechnic application fee is Rs:500 for general category candidate and Rs.200 for reserved category candidates.
- Finally, after the candidates can make pay the fee for an application form and the amount is non-refundable.
Haryana Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be completed in the 10+2 with PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) or 12th passed with NSQF level.
- And the candidates should have 35% marks for general category and 33% marks for reserve category.
- Candidates have qualified the Science and Mathematics subject.
|Availability of Application form||3rd week of April 2020|
|Online application last date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Application fee submission||3rd week of April to 2nd week of May 2020|
|Reporting of candidates for verification & marks confirmation (for TFW categories)||1st week of May to last week of May 2020|
|Admit card release||3rd week of May 2020|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2020|
|Counseling starts||Last week of May 2020|
Steps to fill the Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.hstes.org.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form.
- And the candidates can upload the recent passport size photo & signature in JPEG format.
- Finally, after filling the Haryana Polytechnic application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.