Haryana Polytechnic Syllabus 2020 (or) Haryana DET Syllabus 2020 is going to publish by the HSTES (Haryana State Technical Education Society. The Haryana DET (Diploma Entrance Test) online exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the syllabus of Haryana Polytechnic (or) DET. HSTES official board announced the Haryana DET exam date, at the same time the syllabus will be published. And the syllabus of Haryana Polytechnic 2020 cannot be announced in the offline mode.
The Haryana Polytechnic (or) DET syllabus 2020 is a useful for the Haryana DET online exam appeared candidates. And the exam appeared candidates must prepare the syllabus of Haryana Polytechnic topics. Candidates do not skip any syllabus topics and the topics are studied the exam applied candidates. Finally, candidates can check the Haryana Polytechnic (or) DET syllabus 2020 in the www.hstes.org.in website.
Haryana Polytechnic Syllabus 2020 | Haryana DET Exam Pattern, Dates @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Name of the Exam||Haryana DET (Diploma Entrance Test)|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||Last week of May 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Syllabus / Exam Pattern|
Haryana Polytechnic Syllabus 2020
Candidates who are getting more marks in the Haryana DET (Diploma Entrance Test) online examination, they can study for the syllabus of Haryana Polytechnic topics. The syllabus will be fully based on the 12th standard. Candidates must be prepared the 12th standard syllabus, most of the questions asked from that part only. And the Haryana Polytechnic (or) DET syllabus topics are given below.
- General Awareness
Haryana Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be completed in the 10+2 with PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) or 12th passed with NSQF level.
- And the candidates should have 35% marks for general category and 33% marks for reserve category.
- Candidates have qualified the Science and Mathematics subject.
Haryana Polytechnic Exam Pattern
- The Haryana Polytechnic Entrance exam will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (online mode).
- Then, the Haryana Polytechnic question paper will be asked in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) types.
- There are 100 questions will be asked for the DET examination.
- The exam will be conducted in 1 hour 40 minutes.
- And the question paper will be asked in the English language only.
- Then, each correct answer, they will be given for 1 mark.
- And there is No negative marking.
Haryana DET Exam Dates
|Availability of Application form||3rd week of April 2020|
|Online application last date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Application fee submission||3rd week of April to 2nd week of May 2020|
|Reporting of candidates for verification & marks confirmation (for TFW categories)||1st week of May to last week of May 2020|
|Admit card release||3rd week of May 2020|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2020|
|Counseling starts||Last week of May 2020|
How to download the Assam Polytechnic Syllabus 2020 | PAT Exam Pattern, Important Dates @ Online
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.hstes.org.in.
- Find the syllabus of Haryana Polytechnic link on the home
- Click the syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.