HP Forest Guard Admit Card 2019, Call Letter, Exam Date & Centre/Center details are discussed here. Download HP Forest Guard Call Letter 2019 & Check HP Forest Guard Exam Date here. Dear Candidates we are provide Himachal Pradesh Forest Guard Selection process, HP Forest Guard Eligibility, HP Forest Guard Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide HP Forest Guard Physical Efficiency Test, Himachal Pradesh Forest Guard Medical Test, HP Forest Guard selection Date and for more information also provide our page. Are you waiting for Himachal Pradesh Forest Guard Exam Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
HP Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 Call Letter
on the other hand, if anyone fails to provide the valid details they may not download Himachal Pradesh Forest Guard Call Letter 2019. For allowing aspirants into the exam hall, they need to carry a valid HP Forest Guard Hall Ticket which will be provided us once after the announcement was made officially.
Applicants will also be aware of some useful stuff and tips which help them to get an idea over the examination. also, follow the below-given step by step HP Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2019 download procedure to get your HP Forest Department Forest Guard Admit Card 2019 easily. keep checking this page for further news about the HP Forest Guard Admit Card here.
HP Forest Guard 2019 Himachal Pradesh Forest Selection Process
The selection for the post of CCL Trade Apprentice will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|HP Forest Guard 2019 Himachal Pradesh Forest Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Forest Guard|
|Board of Organization||Himachal Pradesh Forest|
|No of Vacancy||113 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
hpforest.nic.in @ HP Forest Guard 2019 Himachal Pradesh Eligibility Details
Himachal Pradesh Forest Guard Educational qualification is clearly given in the official HP Forest Department Recruitment 2019 notification.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
About Examination Board
The Forests of Himachal Pradesh known for their grandeur and majesty are like a green pearl in the Himalayan crown. This life supporting systems are presently under great stress due to impact of modern civilization, economic development and growth in human and cattle population.
HP Forest Guard 2019 Himachal Pradesh Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HP Forest Guard 2019 Himachal Pradesh
- General Ability
- General Awareness
- Intelligence Test
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge
Exam Pattern for HP Forest Guard 2019 Himachal Pradesh
|Paper||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Problems||Maximum. Marks||Duration of Exam.|
|I||Online-Objective||Professional Knowledge in the area of Specialization||65||100||90 Minutes|
|II||Online – Descriptive||English (Writing Skills)||–||100||90 Minutes|
|III||Offline – Descriptive||Professional Knowledge in the area of Specialization||Approx 9-10||100||90 Minutes|
- The Typing Test/Online Examination will be held tentatively in the month of November/December 2019 . The exact date, session, reporting time of examination will be mentioned in the call letter.
- The Online examination will be conducted in venues given in the respective call letters.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be two question papers carrying 100 questions each.
- Time duration for will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes) for each paper.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HP Forest Guard 2019 Himachal Pradesh
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download HP Forest Guard 2019 Himachal Pradesh Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://hpforest.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HP Forest