Here Candidates can get more information about HPCET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Exam Dates, Exam Centers, How to Download Admit Card. HPCET 2020 entrance exam is organized by Himachal Pradesh Technical University to seeking admission in various engineering courses to candidates based on the qualified marks obtained in the entrance examination. Applicants can download the admit card through online mode by entering the required information on the login page of the official website, get more related information by reading below article fully.
Summary of the HPCET 2020 Exam
Exam Name: Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test
Commonly Known: HPCET 2020
Exam Organizer: Himachal Pradesh Technical University
Exam Level: State Level
Page Information: HPCET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card Status: May 2020 (tentatively)
HPCET 2020 Admit Card
HPCET 2020 Admit Card will be announced in the expected month of April 2020, candidates who can download through online mode. in below we have enlisted some of the important points for how to check and download HPCET 2020 admit card.
- Open the official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical University HPTU.
- On the home page of the website, click the admit card link to download.
- Enter the application number and choose a course from the drop-down menu.
- Fill the candidate name, date of birth, pursue the course as given in the list.
- Before clicking the submit button, make the correction and verify the given details.
- HPCET 2020 admit card will be opened on the screen.
- Now candidates can save or take a print out the admit card for attending the exam.
- Keep it safe for maintaining the good condition till the final admission process completion.
HPCET 2020 Exam Dates
Exam commences for B. Tech (Direct Entry) / B. Pharmacy & B. Pharm (Ayurveda) / M. Tech / M. Pharmacy – 2nd week 2020
MBA/MCA – 3rd week 2020
Details Given in Admit Card
- Form No
- Roll No.
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s/Husband/Guardian’s Name
- Program B.Tech.(only)
- Date of Entrance
- Entrance Test Schedule
- Examination Center
- Entry in the Examination Hall
- Distribution of Question Booklets and Answer Sheets
- Commencement of Entrance Examination
- Entrance Examination Conclusion
- Signature of the candidates
- Photograph of the candidate