Application Form/Registration of HPCET 2020 Entrance Exam will start in the month of March first week 2020 , candidates who can apply through online mode by visiting the official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical University HPTU. HPCET is an abbreviation of Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance test seeking admission in various engineering courses to students who are qualified in the test. Get more information by reading below article fully.
HPCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates who can apply for this entrance test by two modes like Online and Offline Modes. Using this exam get admission in various top institutions in the Himachal Pradesh state based on marks obtained in the entrance examination.
How to Apply in Online Mode?
- Candidates who can apply for this exam by filling the application form in HPTU official website, an application available in the month of March 2020.
- Enter all the mandatory details like personal details, education qualification details, and other required details.
- Finally, every candidate must pay the application fee to complete the application process using debit/credit card or e-challan by the online transaction.
- The application fee for general candidates ₹ 1250 and for SC/ST/BPL candidates ₹ 1100.
How to Apply in Offline Mode?
- Candidates can be obtained the HPCET 2020 entrance exam application form in HPTU campus.
- It must fill all the required details without occurring mistakes.
- The application fee will be pay through e-challan mode.
HPCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is declared and prescribed by the exam authority of Himachal Pradesh Technical University HPTU. The exam will be commenced in offline mode, questions are asked in English language only. All the sections are given objective type questions, the exam marking schemes of 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. For every wrong answer, the ½ mark will be deducted, there are no negative marks.
HPCET 2020 Exam Eligibility
Every applicant must have passed the 12th class qualifying exam from a recognized board of education with physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects with 45% marks (40% for reserved candidates).