Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) 2019 will release the Admit Card / Hall Ticket for Project Associate. HPCL Project Associate Admit Card now available for download. Download the HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) Admit Card / Hall Ticket for the position of Project Associate. Aspirants who have applied for the HPCL Project Associate position can download their Admit Card by visiting the official web portal of HPCL. Further details regarding the download of Admit Cards are given at the bottom of the page. All the appeared candidates can download their Admit Card / Hall Ticket from the official site of the organization.
The Written Test of HPCL will tentatively conducted in the month of December 2019 for selecting candidates for the post of Project Associate. Candidates enter with Register Number and Password to logon the HPCL Project Associate Admit Card page. All the applied candidates are advised to download the Project Associate Admit Card two weeks before the written examination to avoid last-minute rush and technical issues. According to the officials, only applied candidates can obtain their HPCL Admit Card 2019.
Overview of HPCL Project Associate 2019
Name of the Organization – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Job Role – Project Associate
HPCL Vacancy details – Check Official Notification
Mode of Application – Online
Age Limit – 28 Years
Last date for Online Application – 10 October 2019
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Job Location – All India
Official Site – https://hindustanpetroleum.com/
Admit Card Status – To be announced
Download HPCL Project Associate Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019
Here you can get the complete information about HPCL Project Associate Admit Card 2019. Officials of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is going to conduct the written exam in a few days. So, candidates who appear for the written exam candidates need to have permission card which will be released soon. Check this page in order to know the latest updates on HPCL Admit Card 2019 for Project Associate Vacancy. Particulars appeared on the HPCL Call Letter 2019 is clearly provided below.
To grant access to sit in the examination hall candidates need to show their valid documents to the examiners. If anyone fails to bring the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Hall Ticket 2019 then they will not be permitted for the written test. Read out the instructions carefully mentioned in the HPCL Project Associate PA Hall Ticket 2019. Procedure to download the HPCL Project Associate 2019,
- To download Admit Card, Candidates logon to the official website of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL).
- On the home page, go to the careers tab and click on the HPCL Recruitment tab.
- In that search for HPCL Admit Card 2019 link as per your applied post.
- Candidates must provide the valid login credentials correctly.
- As per the given details, the HPCL Project Associate Admit Card 2019 displayed on the screen.
- Take a hard copy of HPCL Project Associate Admit Card 2019 to carry for the exam hall.
Documents need to carry along with the HPCL Project Associate 2019
Candidates to bring several documents at the exam center for verification purposes. These documents will help in verifying the identity of applicants. List of documents as follows,
- Pan Card
- Electors Identity with photo
- Aadhar Card
- Latest photograph
- Any other documents issued by Gazetted Officer.
Important instructions for HPCL Project Associate Exam Day
- Reach the test venue 30 minutes prior to the exam. Check the seating arrangement and note down your room number.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the test venue before the conclusion of the exam. Hence, candidates are advised to stay put and solve the problems calmly.
- Bring your own stationery and avoid the possibility of anxiety at the test center during last minutes.
- No extra time will be allotted to you, in case you shall not be able to complete the entire paper. There is no separate time allotment for completing each paper unit. Within which you have to complete the overall paper.
Selection Procedure of HPCL Project Associate 2019
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
Selection will be made on the basis of screening of applications and Testimonials as per the eligibility norms and written test (depending upon the no. of applications) of eligible candidates followed by personal interview by the Selection Committee. Candidates are advised to visit the portal from time to time for completing this exercise.