Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) 2019 has invited to download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Project Associate. HPCL Project Associate Syllabus and Exam Pattern updated here. All the applied candidates should download the HPCL Syllabus and Exam Pattern for better performance. Aspirants who had applied for the post of Project Associate should download the Syllabus and Exam Pattern before the date of exam. Candidates who are interested in attending for HPCL Project Assistant exam have to know the HPCL Project Assistant 2019 Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the exam.
Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern before the exam will helpful for the candidates during the exam. Applicants here we are providing exam pattern, interested candidates can check. HPCL Project Assistant 2019 Exam Pattern given below. Exam Scheme consists of important details like no. of questions, total marks, type of examination, time duration, and much more. Each and every candidate start the preparation by downloading the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of HPCL Project Associate 2019.
HPCL Project Associate 2019 Summary
Name of the Organization – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Job Role – Project Associate
HPCL Vacancy details – Check Official Notification
Mode of Application – Online
Age Limit – 28 Years
Last date for Online Application – 10 October 2019
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Job Location – All India
Official Site – https://hindustanpetroleum.com/
HPCL Syllabus Status – Available here.
HPCL Project Associate 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
All the eligible candidates can download the HPCL Project Associate Syllabus and Exam Pattern at free of cost. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) every year releases various vacancies for the eligible aspirants This year they have released vacancies for the post of Project Associate. Candidates who qualify the given eligibility criteria can go through the complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern details that we have mentioned here. So, go through the below sections.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Name of the Subject||Marks|
|I||General Aptitude||Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||40|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||40|
|II||Technical / Professional Knowledge||Chemistry
Total Time Duration 2 Hours
HPCL Syllabus 2019 Pdf – General Aptitude
- Verbal Ability – English Grammar, Reading Comprehensions, Synonyms & Antonyms, Sentence corrections Etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude – Logical Reasoning & Date interpretation, Rations, Permutations & Combinations, Age Problems, Number Series, percentages etc.
- Intellectual Ability based Questions.
HPCL Syllabus for Project Associate – Logical Reasoning
- Analytical reasoning
- Venn Diagram
- Coding and Decoding
- Similarities and Differences
- Mathematical operations
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Idioms and Phrases
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Identify the Errors
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
Syllabus for Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Molecular Biology, Genetics, Bio-statistics
- Environmental Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Bio-process technology
- Analytical Instrumentation and methods
- Biomass analysis
- Bio-fuels analysis
- Analytical method development.
- Microbial Metabolites
- Microbial enzymes
- General Chemistry
- Organic, Inorganic
- Physical Chemistry covering Catalysis
- Chemical kinetics
- Electro chemistry
- Organic reactions
- Surface chemistry
- Analytical chemistry
- Co-ordination and inorganic complexes
- Organometallics and so forth.
- Process Calculation and Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanics Operations
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Plant Design and Economics
- Chemical Technology
- Transport Phenomena
Selection Process of HPCL Project Associate 2019
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
Selection will be made on the basis of screening of applications and Testimonials as per the eligibility norms and written test (depending upon the no. of applications) of eligible candidates followed by personal interview by the Selection Committee. Candidates are advised to visit the portal from time to time for completing this exercise.
The Merit List of the candidates who got a sufficient amount of cutoff. It will be prepared by the Officials of the Exam board. Those who had their name in the Merit List will be given the Post of Project Associate in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited HPCL. Candidates are advised to check the official website for more merit list updates.