HPCL Project Engineer syllabus 2019 – download for pdf in HPCL Project Engineer syllabus and previous papers available here. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the notification for Project Engineer, Quality Control Officer, HR Officer & other posts. HPCL Project Engineer & other posts exam date and exam centres will be announced soon at online. More detailed information about the Project Engineer examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, document verification, etc.
Hindustan PCL Project Engineer Important Notification
Name of Organization – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
Name of Posts – Project Engineer, Quality Control Officer, HR Officer & other posts
No of Vacancies – 164
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Online Application form Starting Date –19 August 2019
Online Application form Last Date – 16 September 2019
Exam Date – Available Soon
Official Website – https://hindustanpetroleum.com
HPCL Selection will be based on given following rounds
- Written Test
- Interview Process
- Group task & Moot Court
- Document Verification
4-year full time regular engineering course in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/Chemical from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks.
Quality Control Officer
Two-year full time regular M.Sc. in Chemistry (Analytical/ Physical/ Organic/ Inorganic) from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University.
Candidates age limit should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 30 years
HPCL Project Engineer, QCO Syllabus & Exam Pattern
For those Candidates, we have given the updates and the valuable Syllabus which will definitely help the Candidates to overcome from the Examination by simply getting the qualifies marks in the Exam. So along with the syllabus also use the HPCL Project Engineer Exam Pattern which is described Here.
After receiving this HPCL Project Engineer Exam Syllabus Pdf, please ensure whether this document belongs to you or not. Later, go through the following article to know more details. On the other hand, it is also important to know the info regarding Hindustan PCL Project Engineer Exam Pattern, Previous Papers etc.
Exam Pattern for Project Engineer, QCO, HRO
|Part||Exam Type||Subject Name|
|I||General Aptitude||Logical Reasoning & Data interpretation
Quantitative Aptitude Test
|II||Technical / Professional Knowledge||Mechanical
HPCL Project Engineer, QCO, HRO Syllabus
English Language Syllabus
- Spot the error.
- Sentence structure.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Cloze passage.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Comprehension passage
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Mathematical operations
- Coding and Decoding
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Analytical reasoning
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Venn Diagram
- Number Systems.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Races and Games.
- Cube Roots.
- Square Roots.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Problems on Trains.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Boats and Streams.
- Mixture and Allegation.
Technical / Professional Knowledge Syllabus
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Applied Mechanics and Design.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Engineering Materials.
- Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering.
- Building Materials.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Design of Concrete & Masonry Structures.
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Pipe Flow.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Network Analysis.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Electronics Devices.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems.
- Power System Protection.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- The Power System Analysis & Control.
- Transducers, Circuits
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Mechanical Measurement
- Basics of Measurement Systems
- Process Instrumentation will be asked.
- Analog / Digital Electronics
- Chemical Technology.
- Process Calculations and Thermodynamics.
- Heat Transfer.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering.
- Plant Design and Economics.
- Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations.
- Mass Transfer.
We are providing a few links of old question paper, sample paper, model papers, solved papers in order to prepare easier and comfortable. Download previous year paper pdf links and get answer keys. We have added complete information about the HPCL Project Engineer, QCO previous papers. All the question papers only for example purpose. There is no chance of getting the same questions of the exam. So candidates prepare well and get a high score in the HPCL Project Engineer examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)