HPCMAT 2020 (Himachal Pradesh University Business School). Candidates who are interested in seeking for MBA Admission Can Apply for this exam. It is a State Level Exam Conducted in the Regions of Himachal Pradesh.
HPCMAT 2020 Important Dates
The Important Dates for HPCMAT 2020 are as follows
- HPCMAT 2020 Application Form Issuing Date – April 2020
- Last Date for Submitting HPCMAT 2020 Application Form – May 2020
- Last Date for Submitting HPCMAT 2020 Application Form by post.
HPCMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for HPCMAT 2020 are as follows
- Candidates should have passed their Bachelor Degree of a University with a minimum of 50% Marks for General Category Candidates
- For SC/ST Category Candidate must score 45% Marks.
- Candidates who are Appearing in the Final Year of Degree Examination Can Also Apply for this HPCMAT 2020 Exam.
HPCMAT 2020 is also commonly known as Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test. This Exam is conducted under the MBA Stream and Himachal Pradesh University Business School.
HPCMAT 2020 Application Form
- Candidates can download the Application Form from the official Website of HPCMAT 2020.
- Candidates need to pay RS. 500 as an Application Fee to get the Application Form
- Candidates can Download the Application Form for HPCMAT 2020 only through Online Mode
- Candidates need t fill the Application Form and must send the Application Form for HPCMAT 2020 to the Official Address
- Candidates must enter a valid E-mail ID and Password. So, that it is easy for the candidates to send the Mail to the concerned Candidates
- Only After the submission of Application Form candidates will be allowed for getting or Downloading the HPCMAT 2020 Admit Card.
- While filling the HPCMAT 2020 Application Form candidates must fill it carefully and correctly for avoiding mistakes.
- Candidates can also download the Application Form of HPCMAT 2020 from the official site and can fill the details and can send to the Official Address of HPCMAT 2020 through offline mode.