HPPSC Lecturer ( Professor) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – 2020 –Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC has announced the vacancies for Lecturer ( Professor) post. Download for pdf in HPPSC Lecturer syllabus and previous papers available here. Himachal Pradesh PSC Professor exam date and exam centres announced at online. Dear applied candidates can download the HPPSC Lecturer /Professor syllabus 2019 – 2020 and start the effective preparation for the written examination. Candidates who are looking for Himachal Pradesh PSC examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, old question papers, model papers, sample papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, answer key, etc. More detailed information about Himachal Pradesh PSC Professor examination keep visit our pages given below.
Official Notification – Check Here
Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer 2019 -2020 Important Details
Name Of Organization – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission HPPSC
Designation – Lecturer
No of Vacancies – 396
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form Starting Date – 2 November 2019
Online Application Form Last Date – 22 November 2019
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Exam date – Will be soon
Job Location – Himachal Pradesh
Official Website – http://hppsc.hp.gov.in/
- Written test / Screening Test / CBT/
- Personality Test
- Document Verification
Eligibility or Educational Qualification
Master‟s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University (with minimum of 50% Marks in aggregate) or its equivalent. Candidates having Master‟s Degree in Public Administration are eligible for Lecturer (School- New) Political Science.
HPPSC Lecturer (Professor) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – 2020
We had shared the HPPSC Syllabus 2019, Test Pattern and Old Papers without late check them and prepare well. The officials of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission are ready to organize the Written Exam for Lecturer Post in upcoming months. Candidate can easily read all the HPPSC Lecturer Exam topics from here. Candidates you can also download Exam Pattern PDF from this page. Rest of the information about Himachal Pradesh PSC Exam Syllabus/ HPPSC exam pattern are provided in the upcoming section.
Exam Pattern for Lecturer Post
|Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|Concerned subject (Master’s Degree Level)||65||65 Marks|
|General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh||10||10|
|General Knowledge of National/ International Affairs||10||10|
|Total||85 MCQ’s||85 Marks|
|Personality Test: 15 Marks|
|Type of Examination: Written Objective Type Examination|
|Time Duration: 90 Minutes|
HPPSC Lecturer Syllabus
- Phrasal verbs and Idioms
- Reading comprehension
- Précis writing
- Letter writing
- Report Writing
- Varieties of Languages
- Political Theory: Meaning and its utility.
- Concepts: Rights, Liberty, Equality; Justice Secularism, Citizenship, and Development.
- Indian Constitution: Constitution Assembly, Preamble, Characteristics of Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Federalism: center-state relationship.
- Union Government : President, Prime Minister & Council of Ministers, Parliament, Supreme Court.
- State Government: Governor, Chief Minister & Council of Ministers, The legislature, High Court.
- Local Government: Panchayati Raj, Urban Local Self-Government.
- Indian Politics: Challenges to Nation Building, Party System, RecentDevelopment in Indian Politics.
- International Politics: Coldwar, End of Coldwar, American hegemony in the Contemporary world. Scenario, instruments, and Challenges.
- International Organisation : UN, EU, ASEAN, SAARC, ALBA&NAM.
- Foreign Policy of India: Objectives, Role of India in UN, India & United States, India & Non align movement; Challenges before India’s Foreign Policy.
- Behaviouralism and Post Behaviouralism.
- Political System, Structural – Functionalism, Political Development and Political Culture.
- Dynamics of Federalism in the U.S. and India.
- Approaches to the study of International Politics and Concepts of National Power and National interest.
- Management Principles and Techniques
- Taxation Laws – Direct & Indirect
- Financial Accounting
- Advanced Cost Accounting
- Security Analysis and Protifoils Management
- Recent Trends in Commerce
- Research Methodology and Quantitative Techniques
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Management– Working capital management, Capital budgeting.
- Business Statistics – Probability
- Consumer Behavior and buying motives.
- Marketing Analysis and Research
- Role of advertising in marketing and advertising in strategies
- Media Management.
- Public finance – Central budget, Deficit, Fiscal management.
- Problems of Indian banking- Central and Commercial banking, Banking sector reforms.
- Monetary and Fiscal Policies.
- Finance Commission.
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and its correct usage
- Common Error
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
Himachal Pradesh PSC Lecturer previous years papers along with answer key available on below pages. Candidates who are applied in the examination download sample papers, model papers, old question papers and answer key, its useful for the written examination. Candidates you know day by day increasing more competition for government jobs. So, candidates download and start preparing for HPPSC Lecturer (Professor) Examination. More detailed information check official website.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
- Proof Of educational qualification
- School study certificate
- Certificate and mark sheet for qualifying examination
- Date of birth certificate /S.S.C
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Pan card, etc.