Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. HSSC Clerk Exam date and Exam Cenmtre also mentioned below the page. HSSC Clerk Syllabus for PDF download, HSSC Clerk Selection Process, HSSC Clerk Eligibility, HSSC Clerk Documnet Verification and etc. HSSC Clerk Sample Papers, HSSC Clerk Model papers, HSSC Clerk Old Examination papers and etc. HSSC Clerk Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
HSSC Clerk 2019 Syllabus for PDF
There are various vacancies according to the notification. Many candidates have applied to these posts in online mode. The HSSC Clerk Exam Dates will be updated soon on our website.
Candidates can visit our recruitment.guru website for more updates regarding HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Syllabus, HSSC Clerk Exam Important Dates & Exam Pattern, HSSC Clerk Previous Papers, HSSC Clerk Admit Cards 2019 etc. Also, We suggest the candidates to download the High Court of Punjab Haryana Clerk Exam Previous Papers along with Solutions which will explain about the type of questions appeared for the examination.
|HSSC Clerk 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Clerk|
|Board of Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|No of Vacancy||4858|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
hssc.gov.in @ HSSC Clerk 2019 Eligibility
Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class.
Qualifying marks: 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
HSSC Clerk 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for HSSC Clerk 2019
HSSC Clerk Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Events – National & International.
- Culture & Heritage – India & Haryana.
- Geography – India & Haryana.
- General Polity.
- History – India & Haryana.
- Science & Technology.
- Economy – India.
- Environmental Studies.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Problems on Ages.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
HSSC Clerk Syllabus for Science
- Environmental Studies.
- Biology etc.
Syllabus of HSSC Clerk for English
- Fill in the blanks.
- One Word Substitution.
- Error Detection.
- Cloze Test.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Tenses etc.
HSSC Clerk Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Space visualization.
- Visual memory.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Decision making.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Verbal and figure classification etc.
Exam Pattern HSSC Clerk 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for HSSC Clerk 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
HSSC Clerk 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
HSSC Clerk 2019 Notification – Check Here
HSSC Clerk 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download HSSC Clerk 2019 Previous Year question Papers
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HSSC
Download HSSC Clerk 2019 Previous Question Papers