Intelligence Bureau IB Security Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for PDF in Executive Tier I, Tier II, Tier III Previous Year Question Papers available here. IB Security Assistant Exam Date & centre will be mentioned Tier I, Tier II, Tier III below the page. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant selection process, Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Tier I, Tier II, Tier III Eligibility, Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Document verification and for more details get following the page. Candidates we are provide Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Sample Papers, Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Model papers, Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Old Examination Papers and etc. and also applied candidates check Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Answer key, result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Syllabus for PDF
Standard of the Intelligence Bureau (IB) ACIO-II/ Executive exam is relatively high as compared to other Exam. IB Security Assistant/Executive Exam Pattern is given below go, through the topics, to have an idea of the difficult subjects. Then candidates can plan a schedule for your preparation as per the syllabus.
Here is the Exam Pattern for IB Security Assistant/Executive. For better preparation of IB Security Assistant Exam Hard Work of 2 3 months will be worth it. But Condition is that Preparation should be focused & Up to Date with Smart Study Plan.
Latest Updates 2019: We are providing a direct link to download the IB Security Assistant Admit Card easily. We will update the Information as soon as the MHA IB Security Assistant Admit Card will be announced.
Latest Updates 2018: Initially, it has planned the Tier I examination which has objective type questions. For the ones who qualified in Tier-I, they have to appear for the IB Tier-II exam. spirants who have been waiting for IB Recruitment can utilize this opportunity and submit the application form online on or before the last date. IB SA Online portal available between 20th October 2018 to 10th November 2018. For Tier II there is only descriptive type questions. Later if you are qualified in Tier II they have to appear for the Tier III which is nothing but the Personal Interview round.
Examination Date: 17 February, 2019
Instruction for Examination Hall
- Mobile Phones and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres.
- The arrangement for safe keeping of valuable/costly items at the venues can not be assured.
- Possession of such equipments, even in switch off mode, during the exam will be considered as use of unfair means.
- Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. Besides, they will be liable for further action as may be decided by this office.
Eligibility: Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB/Centre of examination.
|Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Security Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Intelligence Bureau|
|No of Vacancy||1054 Posts|
|Date of Exam||17 Feb 2019|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The admission of a candidate at various stages of examination (Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III) will be purely provisional, subject to his/her satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after Tier-I or Tier-II or Tier-III, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions or has provided any false information or submitted any fake documents, his/her candidature for the said examination shall be cancelled.
The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the test centres mentioned in Table ‘A’. There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
On the basis of their performance in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies.
- Tier I, Tier II, Tier III
Cut off / Merit List
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive Written Examination
Syllabus for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive
Tier I & II
- General Awareness
- Quantitative aptitude
- Logical/analytical ability
- English language
Descriptive type: Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.
Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)
English Language: It will be test of English comprehension. Questions will be asked from antonyms, synonyms, grammar, one word substitution, idioms & phrases, Passage, Cloze Test, Jumble Sentences etc.
General Awareness: Question will be asked from Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports etc.
Note: Candidates are advised to focus on World History & World geography, as questions from this part frequently came in the Objective Test.
Quantitative Aptitude: Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Candidates need to be focus on Basics of Mathematics & Simplification.
Reasoning: Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure, Non Verbal Reasoning.
Descriptive Exam:- Paper 2 Will be Descriptive Type Test on English Language. Questions will be from English: Essay, Précis writing, Comprehension and Business/Office Correspondence. This part will be designed to Check English Writing Skill & Analytical Ability.
Exam Pattern for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive
|Tier||Description of examination||Marks||Time|
|Tier – I|| Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 marks e ach on: a)|
(a)General Awareness (40 questions)
b) Quantitative aptitude (20 questions)
c) Logical/analytical ability (20 questions)
d) English language (20 questions )
Tier II & III
|Tier – II (Qualifying marks – 20)||Descriptive type: a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.||40 Marks||1 hr|
|b) Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier – III exam (Interview/ Personality test)||10 Marks||–|
|Tier – III||Interview/Personality test||50 Marks||–|
- However cut-off for Tier-II & Tier-III exam in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by candidates and number of vacancies.
- Similarly, the criteria of 10 times the number of vacancies may also remain restricted due to said cut-off in Tier-I.
- All candidates appearing in Tier-II exam would be provisionally admitted in Tier-III exam, i.e. interview/personality test. f) Tier-II examination will be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in Tier-III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list on the basis of combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-III exam.
- The cut-off in Tier-II is same for candidates of all categories. There is no cut-off for Tier-III exam.
Previous Year Question Papers
- MHA IB JIO & Security Assistant English PDF Download
- MHA IB JIO & Security Assistant General Knowledge PDF Download
- MHA IB JIO & Security Assistant Numerical Ability PDF Download
- MHA IB JIO & Security Assistant reasoning PDF Download
No TA or other expenses will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the written examination/interview except to unemployed SC/ST candidates who will be reimbursed the fares as admissible under the Rules. No cash payment will be made at the time of test or interview.
Note: Candidates are advised to keep ready the following documents in original along with their attested copies soon after the declaration of the result of Tier-II examination.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Matric/Secondary School certificate or equivalent showing name and date of birth,
- Intermediate/Higher Secondary (12th) certificate or equivalent, if acquired,
- Degree or Provisional degree and mark sheet of graduation from a recognized university, if acquired,
- OBC certificate, if applicable, from competent authority in prescribed proforma, as explained in para 10 (xii) above,
- SC/ST certificate, if applicable,
- NOC from the present employer, if applicable,
- Sufficient number of photographs, identical to the one uploaded
Related Examination Details
- Intelligence Bureau Executive Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.mha.gov.in Selection List & Interview Call Letter
- MHA IB ACIO Tier 1 / Tier 2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – Intelligence Bureau Syllabus PDF / Previous Questions Papers
- Intelligence Bureau ACIO Tier 1 / Tier 2 Admit Card 2018 – (mha.nic.in) IB Released Exam Date / Centre
- Intelligence Bureau ACIO Answer Key 2018 | IB ACIO Solution Download @ PDF File
- IB ACIO Exam Syllabus 2018 | IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Exam Pattern – chcek @ www.mha.gov.in
- Intelligence Bureau ACIO Admit Card 2018 | IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Hall Ticket & Exam Date
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive Recruitment – Check Here
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive Notification – Check Here
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website mha.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IB
Download Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant 2018 Executive Previous Year Papers