IBSAT Syllabus 2020 can be released on the official website. An ICFAI conducting the ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test in yearly once. IBSAT is a university level entrance examination and the IBSAT entrance exam is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation, Hyderabad. The IBSAT is referring for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. And, the IBSAT exam passed candidates can get the admission for the MBA / PGDM programmes in two years. Candidates get an admission in an IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Dehradun, IBS Mumbai, IBS Pune, BS Ahmedabad, and IBS Bengaluru campuses.
IBSAT Syllabus 2020 will be released on the online mode only. The ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) entrance exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the IBSAT Syllabus. An IBSAT Syllabus cannot be released on the offline mode and the 2020 syllabus of IBSAT can be officially released on the www.ibsindia.org website only. The IBSAT syllabus 2020 can be published in PDF format only. And the IBSAT Syllabus does not change every year. Finally, the ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) exam appeared candidates can check the 2020 syllabus of IBSAT in an official website only.
IBSAT Syllabus 2020 | ICFAI IBSAT Exam Pattern, Exam Schedule @ Official Website
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI)|
|Name of the Exam||ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT)|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Interview|
|Result Date||1st week of January 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Syllabus / Exam Pattern|
IBSAT Syllabus 2020
In yearly once, the ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) entrance exam will be conducted. An exam applied aspirants are studied the IBSAT Syllabus 2020 and the aspirants do not skip any IBSAT Syllabus topics. The candidates must prepare the previous year question paper. A syllabus of IBSAT are five main topics are is given below.
- Verbal ability
- Reading comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data sufficiency and data interpretation
- General awareness
The IBSAT Syllabus topics are very useful for them to prepare the ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) exam appeared candidates.
Verbal Ability for IBSAT Syllabus
The verbal ability is a general knowledge for English and the topics are given below.
- Comprehension of passage
- Contextual usage & English Usage
- Incorrect words
- Para Jumble
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Replace the missing words
- Sentence completion
- Grammar & Idioms, etc.
Reading Comprehension for IBSAT Syllabus
The three number of reading comprehension passage will be asked in this section.
Quantitative Aptitude for IBSAT Syllabus
The Quantitative Aptitude for ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test Syllabus are given below
- Algebra & Geometry
- Arithmetic Progression
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- LCM & HCF
- Permutation & Combination
- Profit & Loss
- Quadratic and linear equation
- Time, Speed & Distance
Data sufficiency and Data interpretation for IBSAT Syllabus
Data sufficiency and Data interpretation of topics are given below
- Bar graphs & Column graphs
- Critical reasoning
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Pie chart
- Venn – diagram
- Visual reasoning
IBSAT Exam Pattern
- ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) Test will be conducting an online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The IBSAT test paper will be English language only.
- There are totally 140 questions can be asked in the online exam.
- IBSAT questions paper will be asked in multiple choice questions.
- 2 hours for IBSAT online exam durations.
- Finally, there is no negative mark for the wrong answers.
Number of Questions
|Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation||25|
IBSAT Eligibility Criteria
- Final year/semester candidates can be also applied.
- Aspirants must be completed in the graduation degree from a recognized board / University.
- And the candidates should have 50% marks or above in English medium.
- In case candidates do not study in English medium to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS scores.
IBSAT Exam Dates
|Availability of online application form||1st July 2020|
|Last date to access the application form||12th December 2020|
|Commencement of slot booking||1st week of July 2020|
|Downloading of admit card||After the slot booking|
|Exam date||22nd & 23rd December 2020|
|Declaration of result||1st week of January 2020|
|Selection Briefings||13th – 20th January 2020|
|The selection process starts with||MBA/ PGPM Program: 20 – 26th February 2020 at IBS Hyderabad
Ph.D. Program: 17th – 20th March 2020 at IBS Hyderabad
IBSAT Result 2020
The ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) entrance exam held on the 22nd & 23rd December 2018. And the candidates who are appeared for the IBSAT (ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test) they can download the IBSAT answer key and match the answer key within a question paper. Then, the ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) result 2020 can be officially published on the 1st week of January 2020 and the IBSAT result and IBSAT Cut off marks can be announced on the same date. Finally, the IBSAT conducts the four main stages of the round.
How to download the IBSAT Syllabus 2020 | ICFAI IBSAT Exam Pattern, Exam Schedule @ Official Website
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.ibsindia.org.
- Find the syllabus IBSAT link on the home
- Click the IBSAT syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.
IBSAT 2020 Results to be Announced @ Official Website