Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited ICSIL Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Care Taker, Peon, Cook Interview Call letter available below the page. ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook Exam Date or Interview date will be mentioned under the page. Aspirants we are provide ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook Selection process, ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook Eligibility, ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook Document verification and ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook Notification and etc. we are provide ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook Answer key, Result, Cut off, merit list and etc.
ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Now the applicants who have applied against 207 vacancies of IT Care Taker, Peon, Cook need to download their ICSIL Hall Ticket. Below we have provided an estimation collected from ICSIL sources and Internet about the availability and conduct of ICSIL Exam 2019. Please read all the details carefully and give ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook Exam 2019.
Note: Offline applications are invited for the following posts purely on Contractual basis (to be outsourced to the Department of Social Welfare (DSW), Govt. of NCT of Delhi) from 19th December 2018 to 8th January 2019.
Method of Process
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Care Taker, Peon, Cook|
|Board of Organization||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited ICSIL|
|No of Vacancy||207 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
icsil.in @ ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook 2019 Eligibility Details
Must have passed 10th class from recognized school preferably with English.
Must have passed 10th class from recognized school with experience of cooking.
Must have passed 10th class from recognized school. Preference will be given to those having Military Service/Police Service.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook 2019
Exam Pattern for ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook 2019
- There will be Objective type test comprising of 200 Questions on OMR Answer sheet.
- Written exam will be of Maximum 200 marks.
- Total time duration of written exam will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
- Negative Marking will be as per the Board rules.
- The Above-mentioned Exam Pattern is only for reference.
- The multiple choice & objective type written test.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook 2019 Notification – Check Here
ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official http://icsil.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for ICSIL
Download ICSIL Care Taker, Peon, Cook 2019 Interview Call Letter