Industrial Development Bank of India IDBI SCO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for General Manager, Grade ‘E’, Deputy General Manager Grade ‘D’, Assistant General Manager Grade ‘C’, Manager – Grade ‘B’ Interview Call Letter available here. IDBI SCO & General Manager PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. IDBI SCO & General Manager Exam Date and Exam centre also released soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for IDBI SCO & General Manager selection Process, IDBI SCO & General Manager Eligibility, IDBI SCO & General Manager Document verification and etc. IDBI SCO & General Manager Answer Key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
IDBI SCO & General Manager 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Not only IDBI SCO Syllabus 2019 but also IDBI Previous Papers plays an equal role in the preparation. Additionally, you can also get IDBI Recruitment 2019 notification details here. Moreover, refer to www.idbi.com Manager Syllabus once before you start the preparation. In the first place, bookmark our website for more details.
Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
Candidates should be Graduate from any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates).
Applicants admitted to the online written test will be intimated the time and address of the venue of the online test through ON-LINE Call Letters required to be downloaded from IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.com. Applicants will not be admitted to the online test without the online Call Letter.
|IDBI SCO & General Manager 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||SCO & General Manager|
|Board of Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India IDBI|
|No of Vacancy||120 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDBI SCO & General Manager 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for IDBI SCO & General Manager 2019
IDBI Manager Syllabus 2019 – General English
- Spelling check
- Sentence Pattern
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Homonyms/ Homophones
- Idioms & Phrases
- Rearranging jumbled sentences
www.idbi.com SCO Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Direction Sense
- Verbal & Figure Classification
- Statements & Conclusions
- Space visualization
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood relations
- Number & Letter Series
- Similarities & Differences
IDBI Specialist Cadre Officer Syllabus 2019 – GK
- Important Current Affairs
- Physical Geography of India
- Culture, Heritage, Arts & Literature
- Countries, capitals and currencies
- Everyday Science
- Books & Authors
- Awards & Honours
- Sports & Games
- Popular Personalities in various fields
- Rivers and lakes in India, National Parks
IDBI SCO Syllabus 2019 – Quantitative Ability
- Number Systems
- Decimals & Fractions
- Speed, Distance, Time & Work
- HCF & LCM
- Data Interpretation
- Profit, Loss & Discount
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Geometry & Mensuration
- Boats & Streams
- Problems on Ages
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Ratio & Proportion
- Mixture & Allegation
Exam Pattern for IDBI SCO & General Manager 2019
|S. No.||Name of The Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||Composite time of 2 hours|
Penalty for Wrong Answers-For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IDBI SCO & General Manager 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
IDBI SCO & General Manager 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
IDBI SCO & General Manager 2019 Notification – Check Here
IDBI SCO & General Manager 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download IDBI SCO & General Manager 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website https://idbi.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IDBI
Download IDBI SCO & General Manager 2019 Previous Question Papers