Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research IGCAR JRF Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for Junior Research Fellow PDF in Previous Year questions Papers available here. IGCAR JRF Exam date and Exam Centre also released soon at online. IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF Selection Process, IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF Eligibility, IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF Documnet verification and etc. IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF Sample Papers, IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF Model papers, Old Examination Papers, Previous Papers, IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF 2019 Syllabus for PDF
The IGCAR Exam Pattern 2019 for Junior Research Fellowship Posts is not available at the official website. Once the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research will release it we will update here on this page. Applicants who are waiting for the Central Government job may use this opportunity. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria may apply for this IGCAR Recruitment on or before the last date.
Applicants who wish to attend the IGCAR Test can go through the IGCAR Syllabus for the respected posts given on this page.
Applicants participating in IGCAR JRF Recruitment must Graduation and post-graduation in the respected field’s minimum of 55% aggregate from any government recognized University or Institution.
|IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Research Fellow JRF|
|Board of Organization||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research IGCAR|
|No of Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF 2019
IGCAR Exam Syllabus 2019 – General English
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Joining Sentences
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Sentence Completion
IGCAR Scientific Assistant General Knowledge Syllabus 2019
- Environmental Issues
- Indian Parliament
- Indian History
- General Science
- Famous Days & Dates
- Countries and Capitals
- Famous Places in India
- Current Affairs
- Indian Economy
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Famous Books & Authors
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian Politics
IGCAR Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2019 – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Cubes and Dice
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Statements & Arguments
- Embedded Figures
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making
- Clocks & Calendars
- Non-Verbal Series
- Alphabet Series
- Mirror Images
Syllabus of IGCAR UDC – Quantitative Aptitude
- Chain Rule
- Surds and Indices
- Stocks and Share
- Simple Interest
- Pipes and Cistern
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
- Banker’s Discount
- Decimal Fraction
- Compound Interest
- Volume and Surface Area
- Races and Games
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Permutation and Combination
- Boats and Streams
- Ratio and Proportion
- Height and Distance
- Time and Distance
- Allegation or Mixture
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
IGCAR Mathematics Syllabus 2019
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Properties of Triangles
- Mathematical Induction
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Theory of Equations
- Partial fractions
- Addition of Vectors
- Measures of Dispersion
- Probability Distributions
- Triangular Arrays
- Limits and Continuity
- Differentiation & Applications of Derivatives
- Coordinate Geometry
IGCAR Technical Officer – C Syllabus 2019 – Civil Engineering
- PSC Structures.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Steel Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Concrete Technology.
- Environmental Studies etc.
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Engineering Mechanics.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Engineering Materials.
- Fluid Machines.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Management Information System.
- Meteorology and Inspection.
- Product design and Development.
- Theory of Machines.
- Energy conservation.
- Heat Transfer.
- Operations Research.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Inventory Control.
- Machine Design.
- Industry Safety.
- Metal Casting.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Inventory Control.
IGCAR Exam Syllabus – Electrical Engineering
- Switch Gear and Protection.
- Electronics Devices.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Network Analysis.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Power System Protection.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Power Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
Exam Pattern IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF 2019
|S. No||Exam Language||Type of Questions||Name of Subjects||Total Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||English||Objective questions||General Intelligence||75||225||2 Hours|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF 2019 Notification – Check Here
IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IGCAR
Download IGCAR Junior Research Fellow JRF 2019 Previous Year Question Papers