IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) B.Ed 2020 entrance exam admit card/hall ticket can be download from the NTA IGNOU official page. Students may download the IGNOU 2020 B.Ed admit card from on 1st April 2020. IGNOU B.Ed 2020 entrance exam will be conducted on 29th April 2020. Candidates can know the details regarding the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card like exam date, examination timings, exam centre, etc.
Exam Dates of IGNOU B.Ed 2020
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||31st January 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Form||29th February 2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||1st April 2020|
|Date of Examination||29th April 2020|
|Centre, Shift of Examination||As indicated on the Admit Card|
|Answer Key & Challenge of Answer Key||To be announced|
|Announcement of Result||10th May 2020|
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the IGNOU B.Ed will be available to download before the commencement of the B.Ed entrance examination. Candidates can download the admit card from the NTA official site www.nta.nic.in or IGNOU B.Ed entrance examination www.ntaignou.nic.in. Aspirants can know details about the examination schedule like exam date, the timing of examination, the exam conducting centre, and important instruction followed on the examination day, etc. Students are advised to keep safe the admit card for throughout the examination purpose.
How to download the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Admit card
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned simple steps for how to download the IGNOU B.Ed 2020.
- Visit the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 exam official page
- Select the link for Download Admit card
- Enter the Application Number and password then submit it.
- Candidates respected admit card will open on the screen.
- Take two or more copies for the exam uses.
Important Instructions for Applicants
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card before going for the examination. Students should bring the following documents on the examination day to the exam centre. It can be listed as follows.
- Print copy of Admit card
- Candidate’s passport size photograph
- Anyone of the authorized Govt photo ID (PAN card/ Voter ID/ Aadhar)
- Examiners should report at the examination centre two hours before the commencement of the examination.
Exam Preparation Tips for IGNOU B.Ed 2020
There are some useful tips are mentioned below for candidates can get more ideas to the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 examination
- Candidates can take Mock Test will be available in the online mode at NTA official website for knowing the examination pattern and how to handle the time management also from this test.
- Exam applied candidates are should focus the IGNOU B.Ed previous years old question paper for the practice purposes. Candidates can check and download the previous year question papers/sample papers according to their selected subject.
- Students should take the number of online tests of B.Ed entrance exam to practice themselves to achieve the eligibility criteria to get the admission into the well-reputed universities/colleges/institutes.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Mock Test
Candidates whoever wants the basic awareness about the examination and how to face the questions and how the questions will be asked can be known clearly from this type of Mock Test. If applicants prepare a number of mock test it will be led to get higher marks in the examination. Candidates can take and prepare themselves well to the examination as per their applied examination and its syllabus based.
Check IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Entrance Examination