IIFT 2020 (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) Entrance Test is conducted for candidates who wants to seek Admission into MBA (International Business) Program at New Delhi and within the Kolkata. This Exam is once in a year, and it is a National Level Entrance Examination. Get IIFT 2020 Application Form/Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Candidates Instructions by reading below article fully. Candidates can apply from September 3rd Week 2020 for MBA entrance examination through IIFT.
IIFT 2020 Application Form
IIFT Application Form can be obtained through Both online and offline mode. As per Candidates convenience, they can Apply for the Exam.
Both can fill the Application Form online and offline mode. When applying through Online Mode Candidates Can Apply from the official website of the Institute. The Exam is Expected to be held on December 3rd, 2020. Before Applying for the Exam, Candidates have requested complete the Notification.
Steps to Apply IIFT Application/Registration 2020
- Click IIFT official website to apply through online mode.
- Register yourself by entering information like name, contact details.
- After filling the given details, candidates are required to login to the application to complete the process.
- Candidates can choose the exam center based on the native place.
- The application fee for General, OBC candidates is Rs. 1550 and Rs. 775 for reserved category candidates.
- The IIFT application fee should be paid by Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, and Demand Draft by all applicants.
IIFT 2020 Exam Dates
IIFT 2020 Exam Date
Check the official exam schedule of IIFT 2020 from the below table:
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||Foutth Week July 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||3rd Week September 2019 (Revised)
|Last date for request for test center change (center change fee: Rs. 1000)||1st Week November 2019|
|Last date to apply online & submit GMAT score for foreign nationals & NRIs||3rd Week February 2020|
|Issue Date of Admit Card||3rd Week November 2019|
|Date of Examination||1st Week December 2019|
|Declaration of Result||February 2020|
|Date of Group Discussion, Interview and Essay Writing||February/March 2020|
IIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are Appearing for IIFT 2017 Exam should have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized Institution
- No Age Limit is Required for Applying IIFT 2020 Exam.
- Candidates who are Appearing in the Final Year can also apply for the Exam.
IIFT 2020 Selection Procedures
Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination, GD (Group Discussion) and Personal Interview. Candidates will be selected on the Above – Mentioned Procedures.