Indian Institute of Science Education and Research IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer, Scientific Officer, Medical Officer, Technical Assistant, Technician Interview Call Letter available here. IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching Selection process, IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching Eligibility, IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching Document verification and for more details get following the page. IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned below the page. IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The admit card will contain all the necessary information which is important for the candidate’s examination. The admit card is an identity proof for the candidate. After getting all the Details only, the candidates will get the eligibility Factor to attend the Examination. Because in the exam time, they have to follow some type of rules that are fixed by the authorities to attend the examination. The candidate will have to carry the admit card and he/she has to paste a recent photograph on it and the signature also. The candidate without the admit card will not be able to give the examination.
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Non-Teaching|
|Board of Organization||IISER Bhopal|
|No of Vacancy||36 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
recruitment.iiserb.ac.in @ IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University Institute.
Establishment matters including Legal, Contract laws, Recruitments, Personnel matters in Administrative wing. Academic matters such as admissions, students’ welfare management, conduct of examinations, maintenance of students’ academic records, Scholarships, Convocation etc. in Academic Section. Experience in handling financial matters, Grants, Budget and Accounts, payments & receipts, R&D grant management, internal audit etc., in Finance & Accounts I Audit I R&D Sections. Estate Management, Materials Management & Import Procedures in Stores & Purchase Section or Estate Office.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching 2019
Exam Pattern for IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching 2019
|III||English and Hindi Knowledge||50|
|V||Officer and Financial Procedure||50|
|Total||200 Marks/ Question|
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple-Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching 2019 Notification – Check Here
IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://recruitment.iiserb.ac.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IISER Bhopal
Download IISER Bhopal Non-Teaching 2019 Interview Call Letter