IIT JAM Admit card 2020 can be officially released on an official website. An IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test) has been conducted for every year and the IIT JAM exam conduct by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). In this year 2020 examination administrated by IIT Kharagpur and IIT JAM is a national level examination. The IIT JAM exam passed candidates can get admission for the M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree & other post-bachelor’s degree courses at various IITs. And, this IIT JAM exam appeared candidates also get a admission for the Ph.D. Programme at IITs. IIT Scorecard will be accepted for the IITs, IISc and various institutes to get an admission.
The IIT JAM Admit card 2020 is going to publish by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur. The IIT JAM Admit card / Hall ticket 2020 cannot be released on offline mode and published on online mode only. The IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.) exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the IIT JAM Admit card 2020. Candidates successfully fill the IIT JAM application form 2020, after the 2020 hall ticket / admit card of IIT JAM can be published. Finally, the IIT JAM exam applied aspirants download the IIT JAM Admit card / Hall ticket 2020 in a www.jam.iitkgp.ac.in website.
IIT JAM Admit card 2020 | IIT Joint Admission Test Hall Ticket, Exam Date
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur.|
|Name of the Exam||IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.)|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||March 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||IIT JAM Admit card / Hall Ticket|
IIT JAM Admit card 2020
In yearly once, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) conduct the IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.) exam to get the admission for IITs, IISc and other various institutes. The IIT JAM exam held on the February 2020 and the IIT JAM Admit card 2020 can be officially released on the January 2020. The IIT JAM exam applied candidates can have to enter the user id and password to check the IIT JAM admit card / Hall ticket 2020 and print the admit card of IIT JAM. An IIT JAM online examination candidates are not allowed without an IIT JAM admit card.
IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The IIT JAM exam applied candidates should be an Indian / Foreign National candidates are also eligible.
- The Exam applied aspirants will be no age limit criteria.
- The Candidates should be completed a bachelor degree from recognized board/university.
- Finally, the candidates should have at least 55% marks for general category and 50% marks for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
IIT JAM Exam Pattern 2020
- IIT JAM exam will be conducting an online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The IIT JAM test held on the two sessions. Morning (9 AM to 12 Noon) and Afternoon (2 PM to 5 PM).
- The IIT JAM question paper will be English language only.
- IIT JAM exam will be totally seven papers.
- 3 hours for IIT JAM exam durations
- There are totally 60 questions can be asked in an exam.
- And the question paper can be 100 marks.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and Numerical Answer Type (NAT) are the three different patterns of questions.
- Section A only a negative correction.
IIT JAM Exam Centres 2020
The Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (IIT JAM) Exam Centres are given below
Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Asansol-Durgapur, Bareilly, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Ernakulam, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Guwahati, Hissar, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kalyani, Kanpur, Kannur, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mohali, Moradabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, New Delhi, Noida, Palakkad, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Roorkee, Siliguri, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, and Warangal
IIT JAM Answer Key
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) exam held on the 10th February 2020. After the IIT JAM online exam completion, the IIT JAM Answer key can be released on the official website and approximately published 25th February 2020. Then, the answer key of IIT JAM can be published on various sets, like set A, set B, set C and set D or set E, set F, set G and set H. Finally, the candidates who are appeared for the IIT JAM entrance exam they can download the IIT JAM answer key and the exam aspirants they can match the answer key within a question paper.
IIT JAM Result
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) Online test conducts in the February 2020 and the IIT JAM result 2020 can be released on the March 2020. Then, the result of IIT JAM published an online mode only. In an IIT Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. passed candidates can get the admission for the M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree & other post-bachelor’s degree courses. Finally, the IIT JAM online test passed candidates will attend the next level of IIT JAM Counselling.
How to download the IIT JAM Admit card 2020 | IIT Joint Admission Test Hall Ticket, Exam Date
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.jam.iitkgp.ac.in.
- Find the official prescribed link on the home
- Enter the enrolled number.
- And the date of birth.
- Click here to the submit button
JAM 2020 Exam Results, Admission Procedures – Available