IIT JAM Application Form 2020 has been released on the official website. IIT JAM Application form is going to publish by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur board. Interest candidates can apply for the IIT Joint Admission Test and the candidates to fil the IIT JAM Application form 2020. The 2020 application form of IIT JAM has been filled an online mode only. The IIT JAM application form has been released filled in 1st Week September 2019 and the last date to submitting the IIT JAM Application Form 2020 in a 2nd Week October 2019. Then, the IIT JAM exam applied aspirants are advised to fill the 2020 application form of IIT JAM carefully to avoid mistakes in the IIT JAM Admit card 2020. Finally, the IIT JAM Application Form 2020 has been released on online mode and published in the www.jam.iitkgp.ac.in website.
An IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test) has been conducted for every year and the IIT JAM exam conduct by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). In this year 2020 examination administrated by IIT Kharagpur and IIT JAM is a national level examination. The IIT JAM exam passed candidates can get admission for the M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree & other post-bachelor’s degree courses at various IITs. And, this IIT JAM exam appeared candidates also get a admission for the Ph.D. Programme at IITs. IIT Scorecard will be accepted for the IITs, IISc and various institutes to get an admission.
IIT JAM Application Form 2020 | IIT Joint Admission Test Eligibility, Exam Date
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur.|
|Name of the Exam||IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.)|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||3rd Week March 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
IIT JAM Application Form 2020
In yearly once, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) conduct the JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.) exam to get the admission for the IITs, IISc and various institutes. The IIT JAM Application form 2020 can release online mode and the fill the application form of IIT JAM in an online mode. Then, the IIT JAM application form 2020 has been not accepted for an offline mode and the incomplete 2020 application form of IIT JAM will be rejected. The candidates can successfully to fill the IIT JAM Application form 2020. After, the IIT board released the admit card of IIT JAM in the 1st Week January 2020. IIT JAM Online examination candidates are not allowed without an IIT JAM admit card 2020.
Steps to fill the IIT JAM Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.jam.iitkgp.ac.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form.
- Finally, after filling the IIT JAM application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.
IIT JAM Application Fee 2020
- The IIT JAM exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Finally, after the candidates can make pay the fee for an IIT JAM application form and the amount cannot be non-refundable.
- The IIT JAM application fee details are given below.
One Test Paper
Two Test Papers
|Female (All Categories)/ SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 750||Rs. 1050|
|All Others||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2100|
IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The IIT JAM exam applied candidates should be an Indian / Foreign National candidates are also eligible.
- The Exam applied aspirants will be no age limit criteria.
- The Candidates should be completed a bachelor degree from recognized board/university.
- Finally, the candidates should have at least 55% marks for general category and 50% marks for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
IIT JAM 2020 Exam Dates
|Availability of Online Application||1st Week September 2019|
|Last date to submit an application||2nd Week October 2019|
|Admit Card Release||1st Week January 2020|
|Mock Test Available||2nd Week January 2020|
|IIT JAM Exam Date||2nd Week February 2020|
|Candidates Response||3rd Week February 2020|
|Answer Key Release||4th week February 2020|
|Result Declaration||3rd Week March 2020|
|Rank & Merit List||1st Week April 2020|
|Score Card Release||1st Week April to Last Week July 2020|
|Admission Form Availability||2nd Week April to 3rd Week April 2020|
|Last Date for receipt of a request for change of category||Till 2nd Week May 2020|
|Declaration of First Admission List||1st Week June 2020|
IIT JAM Answer Key
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) exam held on the 2nd Week February 2020 . After the IIT JAM online exam completion, the IIT JAM Answer key can be released on the official website and approximately published 4th Week February 2020 . Then, the answer key of IIT JAM can be published on various sets, like set A, set B, set C and set D or set E, set F, set G and set H. Finally, the candidates who are appeared for the IIT JAM entrance exam they can download the IIT JAM answer key and the exam aspirants they can match the answer key within a question paper.
IIT JAM Result
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) Online test conducts in the 2nd Week February 2020 and the IIT JAM result 2020 can be released on the 3rd Week March 2020 . Then, the result of IIT JAM published an online mode only. In an IIT Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. passed candidates can get the admission for the M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree & other post-bachelor’s degree courses. Finally, the IIT JAM online test passed candidates will attend the next level of IIT JAM Counselling.
JAM 2020 Exam Results, Admission Procedures – Available