Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020: Students can get the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit card at the official page of joinindianarmy.nic.in. Examiners should need to download Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket for appearing in the entrance exam which will be conducted on April 2020. Applicants can download the Indian Army B.Sc admit card by providing the valid application number and password. The Indian Military B.Sc Nursing Application Form has been released online on November 14 and also the last date for applying to the B.Sc Nursing course is December 02, 2019. Only female candidates are eligible to apply for the nursing course and she should have passed 10+2 in pure science group with 50% of marks.
Indian B.Sc Nursing Admit Card Dates 2020
|Indian B.Sc Nursing 2020 Hall Ticket|
|Notification||09 November 2019|
|Online Application release date||14 November 2019|
|Last date of Application submission||02 December 2019|
|Admit Card available on||3rd week of March 2020|
|Date of Exam||April 2020|
|Interview Date||May 2020|
Indian B.Sc Nursing 2020 Admit Card
The Indian Military B.Sc Nursing Admit card for the entrance exam will be issued on the 3rd week of March 2020. However, only registered candidates will get the Admit Card from the regulatory body and most importantly, admit cards will be issued online only. In other words, not a hard copy of the admit card will be issued; whereas, the candidate can take the printout of the soft copy of the Admit card.
Why Admit Card is important?
- It is like the hall ticket/Entry pass for the online exam conducted by the Indian Military for B.Sc Nursing course.
- The Admit card is the only proof of the applicants.
- The candidates appearing for the exam need to keep the hard copy of the Admit card, till the entire process gets completed.
- Without the Admit card, no candidate will be allowed inside the exam center. So keep it safe.
Admit card Details
The Admit card will contain the candidate’s name and their personal information like e-mail id and phone number. It should be noted that the photo uploaded in the application will be in it. The Admit card will also have the Test center and its address. Obviously, the reporting time will be mentioned in the Admit Card, so try to be on time or a bit earlier at the examination center. It will also have the rules, so adhere to rules listed. Along with the Admit card also take a valid government Id proof to the exam center.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Center 2020
The regulatory body of the Indian Military will conduct the online exam all over India. So the candidate can select their nearest test centers given in the list. In the below table there are 30 centers all over the country for taking the online entrance test conducted by the Indian Military for B.Sc Nursing course 2020. The candidate needs to opt for one or two centers nearby, so according to the selection, exam centers will be allotted to them.
The Indian Military B.Sc Nursing Course 2020 entrance exam will have two rounds of the entrance exam, the first one is an online exam and the second one will be an interview.
How to Download Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket
- Visit the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then select the appropriate option for Indian Military B.Sc Nursing Admit Card.
- The site will ask for login Id/Username and Password, Enter the appropriate details in the concern fields.
- The uploaded Admit Card can be viewed. First, check the details in the admit card and then download it.
- Finally, take a print out of the Admit Card, which should be produced at the exam center.