Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Previous Question Papers: Candidates can download Indian Army Nursing Previous Paper for the B.Sc Nursing Admission. Students can prepare the Indian Army Model / Sample Question papers for getting more marks in the entrance test of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020. Indian army conducts the online computer-based exam for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course commencing in 2020 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Certainly, the candidates will get a clear idea about the preparation and practice with the help of Previous year question Papers. Below we have mentioned the details about the Indian Army Nursing Previous Year Question Papers.
Indian Military B.Sc Nursing Admission Dates 2020
|Notification||09 November 2019|
|Online Application release date||14 November 2019|
|Last date of Application submission||02 December 2019|
|Admit Card available on||3rd week of March 2020|
|Exam Date||April 2020|
|Result||April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Interview Date||May 2020 (Tentative)|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Model / Sample Question Papers
Sometimes, the official previous question paper will not be available for the students to practice; in that case, students can practice with the help of model or sample question papers. First, the candidate needs to check the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Duration of exam
- How many questions were asked?
- For one question, how many minutes or seconds can be allotted?
- Whether it is an online exam or written exam?
- How many questions are asked from each subject?
- Which subject is given more importance and from which subject more questions are asked?
- Check the heaviness of the question. How many questions are easy to answer and how many questions are really hard to answer.
- The Online exam syllabus consists of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. If any calculation or derivation questions are asked, check how to solve it in the quickest means.
- General Intelligence is also in the syllabus, so allocate time to practice for general intelligence questions.
Benefits of Model / Sample Question Papers
- The model/sample question paper helps the candidates to understand and get familiarized with the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Through practicing more questions, the candidates will gain confidence in the online computer-based exam.
- By practicing more questions, they can able to manage time according to the questions and can utilize the time in a better way.
- This will also help to complete the exam within the speculated time – 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Through practicing more questions papers, the candidates can assess themselves. Meanwhile, this will also help them to find which subject can be answered easier and which subject is tuff to answer.
- This self-evolution will reflect on improving knowledge and practice more questions in the concern subjects.
Indian Military B.Sc Nursing Previous Paper
In conclusion, only based on the performance in the Online computer-based examination, Interview, and Medical examination, the candidate will get admission into the B.Sc Nursing course at Indian Army College.
Subsequently, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, the questions will be based on the XI Standard and XII Standard CBSE Syllabus. So candidates can refer to the present and previous CBSE textbooks given in the school. For English refer to the syllabus and your textbook and there are more online portals for practicing English Language, so make use of it. Meanwhile, there will be Quantitative aptitude, Mathematical calculations, and Logical Reasoning questions in General Intelligence. So prepare accordingly.
For more Details Contact:
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
AG’s Branch, Dte General of Medical Services (Army)-4B
Room No 34, ‘L’ Block, New Delhi – 01
Telephone No: 01123092294
Email id: email@example.com