Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result 2020: The result of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result will announce in the last week of April 2020. Students can check the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result at the official page www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The Indian Army Director General of Medical Services will release the result after the completion of entrance exam. This result will be in the form of PDF file. In the result PDF, the candidate’s Roll number and the obtained marks will be displayed. In addition, also the interview details will be announced. The commencement of interview will be expected in May 2020.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result Dates 2020
|Date of Examination||April 2020|
|Announcement of Result||April 2020|
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Result
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result PDF contains the qualified candidates in the entrance examination. Aspirants can download the result PDF from the official page by entering the valid login credentials. After getting shortlisted in the online exam, furthermore, she should need to appear for the next level. Certainly, the next level is an interview round. Consecutively, the medical examination will take place.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result PDF 2020
In short, the result will be on the official page and it will be in the PDF format. The below-given details will be present inside the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Result PDF.
- Roll Number
- Marks scored by the candidate
In case, if the candidate can’t able to remember their Roll number, then they can check the roll number in their Admit card.
Important Dates for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020
The final selection of the candidate for the admission of nursing course B.Sc will be on the basis of the combined merit list of Online computer-based exam, Interview, and Medical examination. Therefore, to join the Indian Military B.Sc Nursing service, after getting shortlisted in all the above examination, the candidates will get admission in the below 6 colleges.
- CON, AFMC Pune
- CON, CH(EC) Kolkata
- CON, INHS Asvini
- CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi
- CON, CH (CC) Lucknow
- CON, CH (AF) Bangalore
|Online Computer Based Exam Date||1st Week of April 2020|
|Result of Online Computer Based Exam Date||Last Week of April 2020|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||May 2020|
How to check the result in the official website
- Visit the Indian Army official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Search for the notification for the result of B.Sc Nursing course
- After finding the notification, select on it and the text will redirect to the result page
- The result will be in PDF format. So just select the PDF, now the result with Roll number and Name and other details will be visible
- Press CTRL + F and enter your roll number, then your name and other details will be highlighted in the PDF.
To sum up, according to the 2019 result of the Indian Military Nursing Service, Totally 28348 candidates had appeared for the entrance exam and 498 candidates selected for the interview round.
Selection Process of Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020
- First of all, the merit listed candidate for the online computer-based exam will be published on the official site.
- After that, the selected person needs to appear for an interview along with a Medical exam on the prescribed centers.
- Finally, In case the candidate is FIT/UNFIT in medical examination, then the details will be informed to them including the procedure of APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD by the president of the Selection Medical Board.
On the work front, the selected students should accept the Agreement to Serve in Military nursing service or midwife after the completion of the B.Sc Nursing course of four years.
Document verified at the Interview
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Government ID Proof
- Admit card for the interview – Hard copy
- Community certificate
- NCC, Dependent of Ex-servicemen or War widow and other certificates, etc…
However, qualifying in the online computer-based test doesn’t mean that the candidate qualifies for the final nursing course. They need to go to the interview phase and Medical examination. Certainly, the date, Venue and the timing of the interview will be e-mail to the concern candidate’s e-mail Id.