Indian Bank Admit Card for Security Guard and Peon is released. Download Indian Bank Security Guard Hall Ticket at pdf and check Indian Bank Peon Exam Date here. Download Indian Bank Security Guard Call Letter Cum Peon Exam Date, Physical Fitness Test, Security Guard Cum Peon Selection Process, Security Guard Cum Peon Exam Centre, Security Guard Cum Peon Eligibility, Security Guard Cum Peon Education Qualification, Security Guard Cum Peon Online Application also provide our page.
|Exam Date||14th December 2019|
|Admit Card Status||Released On 28th November 2019|
Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Admit Card 2019: Check Here (Available Now)
Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon 2019 Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam –Security Guard Cum Peon
Board of Organization – Indian Bank
No of vacancy – 115 Posts
Official Website – https://www.indianbank.in/
Date of Exam – will be soon
Category – Hall Ticket / Admit Card
Indian Bank Admit Card 2019 IB Security Guard & Peon
Candidates should secure a minimum of 40% in total marks and as per GOI guidelines, 5% relaxation will be factored in case of SC/ST candidates. The written test except proficiency in the local language will be available bilingually i.e. English / Local language.
Important Note: After the application process the official dates of the examination and admit card release will be published by the organization. Many of the organizations publish the admit card or hall ticket before 10 to 15 days of the examination date. At the same time, the Indian Bank also declare the admit card. After releasing the Indian Bank Security Guard Admit Card candidates can download from this article directly or else from the organization website.
Information On Indian Bank Security Guard Admit Card
Name of the Aspirant | Date of Birth | Roll Number | Aspirant Category | Photograph | Gender | Father or Mother Name | Exam Name | Exam Centre Name and Code | Exam Centre Address | Signature of the candidates and exam counselor | And important instructions of the examination.
Selection Process for Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon 2019
Selection will be through a Physical fitness test and written test. Bank reserve the right to modify the structure of examination which will be intimated through its website.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Exam (Objective)
The structure of the physical fitness test and written test will be as follows.
Physical fitness test:
- A test will comprise of 5-meter shuttle, Pushups and Sit-ups.
Minimum Qualifying Standards-
- 5-meter shuttle – Min. 11 times in a minute, Min 13 Pushups, Min 20 Sit ups
Paper based-Objective type written test: Only those candidates who qualify in Physical fitness test will be allowed to appear for the Written Test. The written test will comprise of 50 questions for duration of 90 minutes (Max marks 100).
Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon 2019 Recruitment Notification
Indian Bank has announced Recruitment 2019 notification for fill 115 Security Guard cum Peon vacancies. All the interested/eligible candidates may apply through prescribed mode of application on or before 8 November 2019.
Syllabus for Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon 2019
- General Awareness
- Arithmetic Ability
- General Intelligence
- General Knowledge
Exam Pattern for Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon 2019
- The minimum pass marks will be 50 out of 100 for General/OBC candidates and 40 out of 100 for SC & ST candidates. The time duration for Computer Based (Online) Test will be 90 minutes.
- The Exam will be Online Computer Based Written
- The Maximum Marks for the Exam will be 100.
- The Exam will be 90 minutes Duration.
Name of centre
|Code No||Name of Centre||
Note: Candidates can select only one centre and must indicate its name and Code No. in the application. The Bank reserves the right to add or delete any centre. The time, date and venue of the test will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course. Request for change of centre will not be entertained.
Other Eligibility conditions
- Must be Ex-Servicemen from Indian Army / Navy / Air force
- Minimum a pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent as on 31/07/2017.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in the local vernacular language of the state applied.
- Character – “Exemplary” ( Minimum requirement)
- Medical Standards –Category “A”/ Shape-I medical category at the time of retirement
- Must be physically fit to carry out duties of Security Guard
- Physical Standards –Must not be Physically Handicapped or incapacitated in a manner which will hamper the performance of duties as a Bank Security Guard.
Document Verification (Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon 2019)
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional ational Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates, applied against Ex-Servicemen Quota
How to Download Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Indian Bank