Indian Bank Syllabus 2019 – 2020, Exam Pattern, Exam Date & Centre/Center for Security Guard cum Peon is discussed here. Download IB Indian Bank Security Guard Syllabus & Exam Pattern at pdf. use the given Indian Bank Peon Syllabus 2019 to improve your preparation. Indian Bank Security Guard Previous Question Papers, Indian Bank Security Guard Old Examination Papers, IB Security Guard Model Papers, Indian Bank Security Guard Sample Papers, Indian Bank Security Guard Eligibility, Indian Bank Security Guard Education Qualification, Indian Bank Security Guard Physical Fitness Test, Indian Bank Security Guard Written Exam Marks or Papers, IB Security Guard Cut off / Merit List also provide our page.
Indian Bank Security Guard Syllabus 2019 Peon
The Indian Bank Security Guard cum Peon Test Pattern consists of information like Total Subjects, Total Marks, Number of Questions, Time Duration and Weightage for each section. The selection process is purely based on Physical Fitness Test and Written Examination. So, start the preparation according to the given Indian Bank Security Guard Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Selection Process for IB Security Guard Cum Peon 2019
Selection will be through Physical fitness test and written test. Bank reserve the right to modify the structure of examination which will be intimated through its website.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Exam (Objective)
The structure of the physical fitness test and written test will be as follows.
Physical fitness test:
Test will comprise of 5 meter shuttle, Pushups and Sit ups.
Minimum Qualifying Standards-
5-meter shuttle – Min. 11 times in a minute, Min 13 Pushups, Min 20 Sit ups
IB Security Guard Cum Peon 2019 Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam –Security Guard Cum Peon
Board of Organization – Indian Bank
No of vacancy – 115 Posts
Official Website – https://www.indianbank.in/
Date of Exam – will be soon
Category – Hall Ticket / Admit Card
Unreserved Candidates: 26years + Actual Period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years
SC/ST Candidates: 26years + 5 Years+ Actual Period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years
OBC Candidates: 26years + 3 Years+ Actual Period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years.
Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon 2019 Notification
Indian Bank has announced Recruitment 2019 notification for fill 64 Security Guard cum Peon vacancies. All the interested/eligible candidates may apply through prescribed mode of application on or before 30 December 2019.
Syllabus for Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon 2019
- General Awareness
- Arithmetic Ability
- General Intelligence
- General Knowledge
IB Security Guard Exam Syllabus for General Knowledge
Social Reform Movements.
Education and Culture.
Political and Administrative Setup.
Indian Bank Security Guard Peon Syllabus for Simple Arthematic
Time and Work.
Ratio and Time.
Use of Tables and Graphs.
Time and Distance.
Ratio and Proportion.
The relationship between Numbers.
Computation of Whole Numbers.
Decimals and Fractions.
Profit and Loss.
Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
Indian Bank Syllabus Security Guard Cum Peon for Reasoning
Clocks & Calendars.
Cubes and Dice.
Embedded Figures etc.
Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon Exam Syllabus for English
One word substitutions.
Fill in the Blanks.
Shuffling of sentence parts.
Idioms & Phrases.
Sentence Rearrangement etc.
Exam Pattern for Indian Bank Security Guard & Peon 2019
|Exam Types||Subjects||No of Questions||Time|
|Knowledge of Local Language||10||
|Simple Arithmetic & Reasoning||10|
|Knowledge in Security Aspects||10|
|Basic of Banking||10|
- The minimum pass marks will be 50 out of 100 for General/OBC candidates and 40 out of 100 for SC & ST candidates. The time duration for Computer Based (Online) Test will be 90 minutes.
- The Exam will be Online Computer Based Written
- The Maximum Marks for the Exam will be 100.
- The Exam will be 90 minutes Duration.
Indian Bank Security Guard Exam Centre
|Name of centre||Code No||Name of Centre||Code No|
Note: Candidates can select only one centre and must indicate its name and Code No. in the application. The Bank reserves the right to add or delete any centre. The time, date and venue of the test will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course. Request for change of centre will not be entertained.
Other Eligibility conditions
- Must be Ex-Servicemen from Indian Army / Navy / Airforce
- Minimum a pass in 10th standard examination or its equivalent.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in the local vernacular language of the state applied.
- Character – “Exemplary” ( Minimum requirement)
- Medical Standards –Category “A”/ Shape-I medical category at the time of retirement
- Must be physically fit to carry out duties of Security Guard
- Physical Standards –Must not be Physically Handicapped or incapacitated in a manner which will hamper the performance of duties as a Bank Security Guard.
Document Verification (Indian Bank IB Security Guard Cum Peon )
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates, applied against Ex-Servicemen Quota
How to Download Indian Bank Security Guard Cum Peon Syllabus
Visit official website.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Indian Bank