Indian Navy Chargeman Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. Indian Navy Chargeman Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Indian Navy Chargeman Selection Process, Indian Navy Chargeman Eligibility, Indian Navy Chargeman Document verification and etc. Indian Navy Chargeman Syllabus and Exam Pattern get here. Indian Navy Chargeman Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
Indian Navy Chargeman 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
All the Eligible Candidates Who filled the Online Application form will face the Exam Soon. The Date of Examination Will be Announce Later of the Official Website of Indian Navy. More Details about the Exam and Selection Process is Provided Below.
Every year (Indian Navy) conducts MTS Chargeman Exam to recruit those capable candidates who are seeking the job in the Indian Navy. And this time those candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves for Indian Navy MTS Chargeman Exam than they all have to download their MTS Chargeman Exam Admit Card on or before August 2019.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Indian Navy Chargeman 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Chargeman|
|Board of Organization||Indian Navy|
|No of Vacancy||172 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in @ Indian Navy Chargeman 2019 Eligibility Details
Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognized University or Institute and;
Two years of working experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of design or production or Maintenance of Engineering equipment or system from a recognized organization.
Chargeman (Ammn & Expl)
Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognized university or institution with two years of experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of chemical engineering or processing from a recognized organization
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Indian Navy Chargeman 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Indian Navy Chargeman 2019
Exam Pattern Indian Navy Chargeman 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Indian Navy Chargeman 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Indian Navy Chargeman 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Indian Navy Chargeman 2019 Notification – Check Here
Indian Navy Chargeman 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Indian Navy Chargeman 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Indian Navy
Download Indian Navy Chargeman 2019 Interview Call Letter