Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Barauni Refinery Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for pdf Trade / Technician Previous Year Question Papers also mentioned below the page. IOCL Barauni Refinery Apprentice Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide IOCL Barauni Refinery Apprentice Syllabus 2019 download pdf get following the page. IOCL Barauni Refinery Apprentice Sample Papers or IOCL Barauni Refinery Apprentice Previous Year Questions papers following the page. IOCL Barauni Refinery Apprentice Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
IOCL Barauni Refinery Apprentice Syllabus for PDF
Have a clear look and understand the IOCL Barauni Refinery Apprentice Syllabus and Exam pattern details. The IOCL Barauni Refinery Apprentice Syllabus & Exam Pattern gives an overview of the Written Examination. Aspirants must see IOCL Barauni Refinery Apprentice 2019 Syllabus, Written exam dates. Find the best study material, Indian Oil Apprentice Test Pattern 2019. Go through new Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Syllabus 2019 @ www.iocl.com for perfect exam preparation. So, Check details and download the free Pdf from the link given.
|IOCL Barauni Refinery Apprentice 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|Board of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Barauni Refinery|
|No of Vacancy||1539 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Mentioned Below|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Tentative Date For Download Of Admit Card By Candidates: 20 November 2019.
- Tentative Date Of Written Test: 24 November 2019.
- Tentative Date Of Publication Of Written Test Result: 29 November 2019.
- Tentative Date Of Document Verification: 4-11 December 2019.
Eligibility or Qualification
The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full time B.Sc. Course (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry)/ Diploma course (including a sandwich diploma course with industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category + Candidates) in aggregate. For ITI (Fitter), only a pass shall be eligible.
IOCL Refinery Apprentice Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019, Trade Technical Exam Date
IOCL Refinery Apprentice Previous Old Question Papers & All Division Model Papers
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IOCL Barauni Refinery Apprentice Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for IOCL Barauni Refinery Apprentice
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||The concerned discipline of Diploma level Subjects||120 Minutes (2 Hours)|
|2.||General Aptitude and Reasoning|
|4.||Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.|
- 50 multiple choice questions will be present in the 1st part while the exam duration is 25 minutes.
- The second part is the practical test and the duration is 90 minutes
- Further, the duration of the exam is 15 minutes. Also, the second part exam duration is 60 minutes where practical exam takes place for the candidates.
- Check out the exam syllabus which is available on the page.
Syllabus for IOCL Barauni Refinery Apprentice
- The concerned discipline of Diploma level Subjects
- General Aptitude and Reasoning
- General English
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Knowledge etc.
IOCL Apprentice Exam Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Simple Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Chain Rule.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Surds and Indices.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Boats and Streams.
- Stocks and Share.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Height and Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
Syllabus of Indian Oil Apprentice – Reasoning Abilities
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Decision Making.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Mirror Images.
IOCL Apprentice Syllabus – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Spotting Errors.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Passage Completion.
The medical and physical fitness standards/parameters (as per H.2 below) are required to be met by the candidates for selection as Apprentice, as upon completion of Apprenticeship Training, candidates may avail of further job opportunity in a refinery/IOCL, in further selection process conducted by a refinery.
Candidates are advised to go through the ‘Guidelines and Criteria for physical fitness for pre-employment medical examinations’ and satisfy themselves of meeting the fitness criteria before starting the application submission process. The guidelines in this regard are placed in IOCL website at the following address.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IOCL Barauni Refinery Apprentice
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)