Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in JEA Previous Year Question Papers mentioned below the page. Dear Applicants we are provide IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant JEA Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants can able download selection Process, Eligibility, Document Verification and etc. IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant JEA Sample Papers, Model Papers, Old Examination papers, Previous Year Papers also available here. Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant JEA 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Our team has collected whole IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant JEA Syllabus 2019 and attached here. So candidates must find complete Syllabus of IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant JEA Refinery before going for the test. Aspirants can also get a direct link to download IOCL Jr Engineering Assistant Syllabus Pdf. Along with the topic wise IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Syllabus also refer the following IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant JEA Posts Exam Pattern here. Therefore the participant’s can practice according to the IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Syllabus, exam pattern and previous papers those can easily qualify written exam with high score.
Note: Short listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (with due cognizance to no. of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo the SPPT. The SPPT for each discipline shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
Category-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the written test from & out of the said short-list; only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
|IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant 2019 JEA Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Engineering Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL|
|No of Vacancy||37 Posts|
|Date of Exam||08 December 2019|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant 2019 JEA Selection Process
The selection process will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test(SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature. Category-wise and Post-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test, only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant 2019 JEA Eligibility
years Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
Matric with ITI (Fitter) with Boiler Competency Certificate (with class as may be prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the state). 2. B.Sc. (PCM) with an Apprenticeship Training in Boiler Trade. 3. 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Subject to the condition below: Candidate selected under Category (2) & (3) above and posted in Boiler Operations shall undertake to acquire Boiler Competency certificate within four years of joining the services of the Corporation.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant 2019 JEA Written Examination Details
Syllabus for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant 2019 JEA
Indian Oil Corporation JEA Syllabus – Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Manufacturing Planning & Control.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Measurement & Metrology.
- Balancing of Reciprocating Masses.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Industrial Engineering & Enterprise Resources Planning.
IOCL JEA Exam Syllabus – Electrical Engineering
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Power System Analysis & Control
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Electrical Machines.
- Network Analysis.
- Control Systems.
- Electronics Devices.
- Power Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
Non Executive Syllabus – Instrumentation
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Systems and Communications.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Optical Instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronics Measurements.
- Analog Electronics.
- Analytical Instrumentation
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Mechanical Measurement.
Indian Oil Paradip Refinery Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Politics.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Parliament.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian History.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Economy.
- General Science.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
Syllabus for IOCL – English Language
- Sentence Improvement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Para Completion.
Exam Pattern for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant 2019 JEA
|S. NO||Test Type||Subject Names||Maximum Marks||Test Duration|
|1||Written Exam||English Language||100 Marks||3 Hours|
- There will be no supplementary examination for any candidate who are absent for Written Exam.Typing Test for whatever reason.
- The question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice type in English and Hindi only and likely to include questions pertaining to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning.
- The Question paper will be of 90 minutes duration for l00 Questions.
- There shall be negative marking in Written Examinations and 1 /3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Previous Question Papers
- Free PDF of IOCL JEA Old Year Papers with Solutions- Check Here
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited JEA Model Question Papers – Check Here
- Download www.iocl.com Previous Years Question Papers for free of cost-Check Here
- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Frequently Asked Questions and Answers- Check Here
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited Junior Engineering Assistant Exam Question Papers- Check Here
- www.iocl.com Previous Year Question Papers with Answers-Check Here
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited Old Year Question Papers- Check Here
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant 2019 JEA
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.