Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Mathura Refinery Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Trade Apprentice or Technician Apprentice interview call letter mentioned below the page. IOCL Mathura Refinery Apprentice Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download IOCL Mathura Refinery Apprentice Notification, IOCL Mathura Refinery Apprentice Selection List, IOCL Mathura Refinery Apprentice Final Selection details also mentioned below the page. Aspirants we are provide IOCL Mathura Refinery Apprentice Syllabus and exam patter get following the page. IOCL Mathura Refinery Apprentice Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
IOCL Mathura Refinery Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates, who are successfully completed their registration process in before the exam date, those candidates download the call letter and appear in the exam on the given dates. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before exam. also the Candidates Can Download there Admit Card from the Below Provided Link. without Visiting to any Other Website.
Eligibility or Qualification
The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time B.Sc. Course (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry)/ Diploma course (including a sandwich diploma course with industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates) in aggregate. For ITI (Fitter), only a pass shall be eligible.
Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
|IOCL Mathura Refinery Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|Board of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Mathura Refinery|
|No of Vacancy||1539 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Mentioned below|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
- Tentative Date For Download Of Admit Card By Candidates: 20 November 2019.
- Tentative Date Of Written Test: 24 November 2019.
- Tentative Date Of Publication Of Written Test Result: 29 November 2019.
Tentative Date Of Document Verification: 4-11 December 2019
Selection Process for IOCL Mathura Refinery Apprentice
Selection shall be on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration & Personal Interview.
Candidates belonging to PwBD categories, who have availed of concession in eligibility qualification marks or in Written Test qualifying marks or Interview, will be considered against reserved vacancies, irrespective of their position in select list (in order of merit within the category).
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IOCL Mathura Refinery Apprentice Written Examination Details
Syllabus for IOCL Mathura Refinery Apprentice
- The concerned discipline of Diploma level Subjects
- General Aptitude
- General English
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Knowledge etc.
Exam Pattern for IOCL Mathura Refinery Apprentice
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Written Exam will be of 100 Marks/ Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 90 Minutes (1:30 Hours).
- Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/ Test either in English or Hindi language.
- The written test would carry a weightage of 85% and the weightage for interview will be 15%.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IOCL Mathura Refinery Apprentice
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The medical and physical fitness standards/parameters (as per H.2 below) are required to be met by the candidates for selection as Apprentice, as upon completion of Apprenticeship Training, candidates may avail of further job opportunity in a refinery/IOCL, in further selection process conducted by a refinery.
How to Download IOCL Mathura Refinery 2019 Apprentice Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IOCL
DownloadIOCL Mathura Refinery 2019 Apprentice Interview Call Letter – Check Here