The admit card for IPU CET 2020 is issued before the time of the examination. These admit card is also known as hall ticket. The admit card for IPU CET 2020 will be issued by the (IPU CET) Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University. For appearing in the examination, the candidates must produce the admit card with necessary candidates.
IPU CET 2020 Admit Card Instructions
At the time of the examination, candidates are requested to carry Admit card to the exam hall. Candidates who are registered for the exam can download the admit card by using their login ID and password after the completion of registration process.
- If a candidate lost his/her admit card no duplicate admit card will be issued.
- While taking a print out of admitting card candidates should take more copies of it for further verifications.
- Without a proper Admit card, no candidates are allowed inside the exam hall.
- One copy of the printout will be required for the invigilator for records and another one will be kept by the candidate with the invigilator’s sign in it.
- Candidates must keep the admit card until the examination process is over.
Contents on IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
- Candidates name
- CET Name
- Sign of the candidates
- Instructions to the candidates
- Roll no, space for posting photo
- Space for invigilators sign
- Thumb impression
Note for candidates
Admit card will be available only through means of online mode only from the official site for IPU CET 2020 No Admit card will be issued through the post. Before two or three weeks of the commencement of the exam admit card will be issued on the official site.
Candidates can download the admit card from the official site for IPU CET 2020 (i.e.) www.ipu.ac.in/. By logging on to this site candidates can get up-to-date information regarding IPU CET 2020.