IRMA 2020 (Institute of Rural Management Anand). It is a National Level Exam Conducting Entrance Exam Conducted by the Institute of Rural Management. The Application Form for IRMA 2020 can be filled either in online or through offline mode.
The Application Form for IRMA 2020 will be Available. Last Date for filling Online Application of IRMA 2020 is on December 30, 2018.IRMA 2020 Exam is conducted for providing Admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management.
IRMA 2020 Application Form Fee
The Application Fee for IRMA 2020 through online mode is as follows
- Application Fee for General & OBC Category Candidates is RS.1275
- Application Fee for SC/ST/DAP Candidates is RS.675
IRMA 2020 Application Dates
The official dates of IRMA admission 2020 is mentioned below:
|Application form starts||2nd Week October 2019|
|Last date for offline application submission||4th Week December 2019|
|Last date for online application submission||4th Week December 2019|
Last date for receipt of completed applications for Foreign Nationals and NRI
|4th Week March 2020|
|Online admission test||1st Week February 2020|
|Intimation of Group Activity and Personal Interview||2nd Week February 2020|
|Group Activity and Personal Interview||4th Week February to 2nd Week March 2020|
|Final result declaration||3rd Week March 2020|
Last date for submitting acceptance form with initial fee (online) of Rs. 25,000/-
|3rd Week March 2020|
Last date to deposit the first year fee (online)
|3rd Week April 2020|
Telephonic Personal Interview (TPI) for Foreign Nationals and NRI
|3rd Week – 4th Week April 2020|
Final result declaration (for Foreign Nationals)
|1st Week May 2020|
Classes on Bridge Courses
|4th Week May – 1st Week June 2020|
|1st Week – 3rd Week June 2020|
Beginning of First Term
|3rd Week June 2020|
IRMA 2020 Registration Process
- Candidates must log on to the official website of IRMA 2020.
- Candidates must click the “Apply Online” Button.
- Candidates must Register using valid E-Mail ID
- After Successful Registration, Candidates will receive a Message to their E-Mail ID.
- Now, Candidates can logo to the Official Site and must Enter Login Password and E-Mail ID.
IRMA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed a Graduate Degree from a Recognized University/ Institutions.
- Candidates must have scored 50% Aggregate Marks and 45% Marks for a Reserved Category Candidates.