ISI Application Form 2020 is going to publish by (ISI) Indian Statistical Institute. It is a national level entrance examination. ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) entrance exam passed candidates can get the admission for the B. Stat (Hons.), B. Math (Hons.), M. Stat, M. Math, MS (QE), MS (QMS), MS (LIS), M. Tech (CS), M. Tech (CRS), M. Tech (QROR), PG Diplomas and Research Fellowships programmes. The ISI campus is located in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, and Tezpur. The ISI application form 2020, ISI registration form 2020, ISI Important Dates 2020, ISI Application Fee 2020 and ISI Eligibility Criteria 2020 can be published on an Online mode.
The ISI application form can be published on the official website. Interest candidates can apply for the exam and they can fill the ISI application form 2020. The ISI application form starts from the 1st Week February 2020 and the closing date of application form of ISI in the 2nd Week March 2020. Then, the candidates are advised to fill the ISI Application Form 2020 carefully to avoid mistakes in the ISI Admit Card 2020 . Finally, the application form of ISI will be published on the www.isical.ac.in website only.
ISI Application Form 2020 | Indian Statistical Institute Registration, Important Dates
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Indian Statistical Institute.|
|Name of the Exam||ISI Entrance Examination|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||25th May 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
ISI Application Form 2020
In yearly once, the Indian Statistical Institute conducts the written test and Counselling procedure using to select the exam applied candidates. The ISI application form 2020 will be not accepted in offline mode and Incomplete application form of Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) can be rejected. Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination (ISI) written examination candidates are not allowed without an ISI admit card. An ISI exam applied candidates can fill the ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) application form in online mode. After, the board released the admit card of ISI in the 2nd Week April 2020.
Steps to fill the ISI Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.isical.ac.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the ISI application form 2020.
- Finally, after filling the ISI Application Form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.
ISI Application Fee 2020
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The ISI application fee is1000 for General category candidates.
- And Rs. 500 for Reserved (OBC / SC / ST / PWD) category candidates.
- Finally, after the candidates can make pay the fee for an application form and non-refundable the amount.
ISI Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The ISI exam applied candidates should be a native in India
- Candidate complete below the qualification.+
|3 years of Statistics (Hons.)||Candidates should pass 10+2 or its equivalent with English and Mathematics subjects.|
|2 years of Master of Statistics||3 year Bachelor degree or BE/B.Tech degree with statistics subject.
B. Math. Degree from ISI or PG Diploma in Statistical Methods and analytics from ISI.
|M. Tech (CS)||Master degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/IT/ Physics/Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Electronic Science or BE / B.Tech or its equivalent.|
|M. Tech (QROR)||Master degree in Statistics/ Master degree in Mathematics with Probability and Statistics/ BE/B.Tech or equivalent.
Must secure the passing marks in Chemistry & Physics at 12th/ Mathematics at graduation level.
|MS (QE)||3 year Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics & Physics/B. Stat from ISI/ B.E or B.Tech.|
|MS (QMS)||3 year Bachelor Degree in Mathematics/B.E or B.Tech.|
ISI 2020 Important Dates
|Releasing of application form||1st Week February 2020|
|Payment of application fee starts||2nd Week February 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||2nd Week March 2020|
|Last date for fee payment||3rd Week March 2020|
|Releasing of admit card||2nd Week April 2020|
|Date of Examination||2nd Week May 2020|
|Publication for result||In the month of June|
ISI Result 2020
The ISI answer key will be published approximately within 10 to 15 days and the candidates who are appeared for the Indian Statistical Institute Entrance Examination they can download the Answer Key of ISI and match the answer key within a question paper. And the result of ISI result released in the month of June 2020 and the result of ISI and Cutoff marks of ISI can be announced on the same date. The ISI answer key and result of ISI released on online mode only.